Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By the way....

This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because...

:)

Rick

Would those stars have the initials M.G. and J.R., respectively?

George

Yep! Go ahead and name it if no one else knows!

(bad weather, have to close her down now, see ya)

I was thinking, WTF you talking about, it's a NICE night tonight!

Then I remembered...Oh yeah, she doesn't live just an hour up the road anymore. :)

Rick

Edited by Bluzeman

Rick,

I know! I know! But I had to google. It was Julia Childs and Mel Torme, right? Hee-hee! Do I get partial credit? Say Rick.... that's some speed. Is this your personal at home computer? Is this business class or can anyone there get that? You're not talking bluzecentral.net are you? Oh so many questions.

sudo

It was, of course, Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts in "Conspiracy Theory." I remember the scene, where MG is watching with binoculars JR on a treadmill. He keeps searching his radio stations until he finds the one she's listening to (which he can tell by reading her lips as she sings along). :o

George

Yep, George is correct! Good movie!

Rick,

I know! I know! But I had to google. It was Julia Childs and Mel Torme, right? Hee-hee! Do I get partial credit? Say Rick.... that's some speed. Is this your personal at home computer? Is this business class or can anyone there get that? You're not talking bluzecentral.net are you? Oh so many questions.

<center>sudo</center>

It's my office. But My office is a home office so I get it both "in the office" and at home. :)

It's business class but I would imagine that they would sell it to anyone. Right now I only have com and org on it, net is still on a box at gloablnet but I'm going to be setting up a box for .net soon and I will house it here.

Rick

Kathy,

I was thinking of your post #7017 on this thread. I just happen to have a FLV file you might like. Do you know the actor playing the jug??? You'll know the name even if you can't name him right off. And you want to know something else?? This might interest Rick more than it does you but you might note that this is on my little T1 server. :)

sudo

George,

So if you recognize that its a Tim Burton film then that means you know who the composer is, no? His work is very, uh, distinctive wouldn't you say? I bet the studio musicians have a hoot playing the score. Listen to those fiddles just tearing it up.

Re:"How thoughtful! A wav file!"

Ah! But you assume my MP3's are large files when many times they are not. Here's Thunder Road from the movie that I posted. Click HERE! and see how large the file is. Oh, I'll just tell you.. 337K. And the WAV file two posts up?? 494K!

sudo