Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

George,

At least on the Nostalgia thread we don't make folks have to post songs just because they want to participate and guess some. I'm just happy when folks with nostalgic tastes show up and hang out here! My clock sez its 6:11 P.M. That means its STILL the 4th of July and I can STILL post patriotic songs without being branded a flag waver. So click HERE! and enjoy an American legend!

sudo

This is not old enough to be nostalgia but I thought close.

The main star in this series was married to someone that is tied to another great man of sound who sang something one would call patriotic without question.

It's an mp3 because I turned my pc off due to sounds in the sky and the weather we are having, but it's short. (software on pc)

sound familiar

Uh, huh....that was who I was talking about.

And Sudo, I think those rules work well over there. I didn't mind playing by them. Even if no one has tried to guess it yet. :)

I love the stuff you've done and suspect even those who would see differently than you and I do as well. ;)

And Sudo, I think those rules work well over there. I didn't mind playing by them. Even if no one has tried to guess it yet. :)

Indeed. If you want to lurk, feel free. But if you correctly guess the puzzle, you post another.

Kathy's has me stumped for the moment. :blink:

George

Sudo, you can be patriotic every day as far as I am concerned!

Thanks to you and Kathy for making this a special 4th in Cyber world.

And May God continue to bless America!

(Not shy about loving this holiday!)

Thank you TOTW. That was very sweet of you.

Indeed. If you want to lurk, feel free. But if you correctly guess the puzzle, you post another.

Kathy's has me stumped for the moment. :blink:

George

I think you know it now.

And he didn't just give the name away. :biglaugh:
Don't you just hate it when you try to annoy people and it doesn't work? :dance:

I'm odd about that annoying thing. I can be annoyed with good morning if the sound is there, and I can read it via printed word fairly well. At the same time have a real a-hole in my area and look past the mindset and give them what they really are asking for underneath the attitude. Perhaps it's related to other things :blink: so I doubt I would even rub my forehead over that one Mister. :biglaugh:

You guys who had to work on the 4th of July missed it..

But this guy was on Good Morning America on the 4th of July and man has he gained some weight. He used to be so SKINNY!! But this song DO qualify for nostalgia class.. Man... how I love birthday clothes on ladies!! :dance: Anyone know it from that hint alone?? Well.. here 'tis.. Click HERE! Anyone remember his backup band??

sudo

This one's for you, Rick. :biglaugh:

At least two of the three people on this recording were part of a major group (who were they) in the 60's. The bass player did not join the group until two months after their original show. Who are they, and what group did they form?

HERE!

Edited by Sushi

And at that answer I'll not call you The Chicken Man (lmao)(and if you've forgotten, well it won't mean a thing dude).

Because to not ask your system administrator why you couldn't download music would be my call, and I ain't chicken. :)

We have to consider how diligent that dude talking to you is about his server. He'd need to know if there was a reason he was denied. <_<

This one's for you, Rick. :biglaugh:

At least two of the three people on this recording were part of a major group (who were they) in the 60's. The bass player did not join the group until two months after their original show. Who are they, and what group did they form?

HERE!

I wonder if I knew there was a guitar camp just down the road from me. How cool.

In 1998 Jorma and his wife Vanessa opened Fur Peace Ranch Guitar Camp, in the beautiful rolling Appalachian foothills of southeastern Ohio.
(Rick, you might have told me about them)