The Nostalgia Thread

Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This has been a VERY quiet day in this thread.

amazing

Shell, that's cause I was busy today... moving my daughter into her new bedroom we've been finishing for her!! So glad we're done...well almost...just have to hang things now pretty much.

Now we have to move onto moving daughter #3 and moving her into daugther #2's old bedroom...then moving this computer out of my bedroom and into daughter #3's old bedroom thus converting daughter #3's old bedroom into a den/office!!! Yippee!!! that is .... if I survive :( :huh:

Edited by A la prochaine

Morning Y'all.

A couple things I've noticed with my quick review of our new place is:

You can only edit a post up to 2 hours and then the edit option is removed.

And within that time frame, even 1 minute past the post time will show edit.

Those are the two things very different. Well html is very different but I don't use that so the above two things seem to be the only real differences that I personally will have to get use to.

But other than that it's quite nice around here, and even that will become familiar no doubt.

Rick, thanks for my face!

Ala, sounds like a mixture of fun and work going on there.

Although it seems your hubby hasn't minded you chatting me at all hours from that current computer location. :)

Hmmm, I was trying to post a new reply and I keep ending up inside my old one. I guess I have more to learn here than I realized.

Okay, let me try again and see if this shows up alone.

So what does a fast reply look like?

weirdski

Help, I'm stuck inside this post.

Edited by ChattyKathy

Sudo,

I'm very sorry for the difficulties your family is going through due to a 16 year old being a 16 year old. But I sure am thankful she has such fine parents that intercede for her while she grows up and finds her way.

Chatty,

I didn't see where Sudo posted about his daughter? I'm lost...maybe it's these new forums...

Is Sudo back yet?

YOOHOOOO...Sudo...where are you?????? Come out, Come out wherever you are!!

Edited by A la prochaine

Brother Speed,

Nice to see you here.

Chatty...I'm not around...i'm square !!!

That's my chuckle for the day :rolleyes:

By the way, it's very rainy here too... and it just won't let up either it seems.

ps.... can anyone tell me why I have this bracketed I at the bottome of each of my posts??? :huh:

Edited by A la prochaine

ps.... can anyone tell me why I have this bracketed I at the bottome of each of my posts??? :huh:

:D I've no idea why but you asking that cracked me up! I suspect you entered something strange when you were building your tag signature. Go back into My Controls and look around, I bet you see that thingy there and you can delete it.

And Happy Smiles to you also Brother Speed! B)

Maybe it's the same reason I have an "I" under the pic of my grandbaby. I dunno either.

I'm scared to try to do anything about it,given that I've actually figured out how to even post at all.

I'd rather go through life with an I under it than mess it up really badly.

So I'm not the only one trying to find my way around here it appears. Good, I have felt really dumb!

Well I'm waiting on the boss to give me this project he needs done so I don't dare start anything else. And I just ate some chili that has my stomach all happy now. Okay what else can I do?

I can sing for you...... :wacko:

Okay on second thought, I'll find something constructive to do I reckon.

Bye again y'all!

And I hope you ladies can remove those thingies without much pain. :o

I found it!!!! I got rid of that bracketed

Now, Shell....

I think you need to go into My controls and go to Edit Signature...and you'll see where you probably put the I.

Happy removal as Chatty would say!!! :o

Hey... is there someway you can set your posts to always be a certain size, font and colour??

The mysteries keep unravelling!!!

I found it!!!! I got rid of that bracketed

Now, Shell....

I think you need to go into My controls and go to Edit Signature...and you'll see where you probably put the I.

I don't know about that because we can't change what it says above our names so that may be a different approach possibly.

Happy removal as Chatty would say!!! :o

Cool!

Hey... is there someway you can set your posts to always be a certain size, font and colour??

The mysteries keep unravelling!!!

I've looked and not found one yet.

I don't know about that because we can't change what it says above our names so that may be a different approach possibly.

Chatty,

Yes you can...do you think that line below that beautiful frog was put there by Paw? NO Way... that was my poetry girl!!

It can be done... I did it somewhere on MY CONTROLS...where you can edit your signature... I THINK???

<_<

That's my biggest problem ... in cyber world...where the heck I find stuff and leave it...drives me bonkers! :blink:

OK... and Shell...both Chatty and I will personally assist on the removal of that terrible you have ...under that beautiful child's face...how sad. :(

and you call yourself a grandma... :rolleyes:

Shell & Chatty,

EUREKA!!! I found it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok...go to 'MY CONTROLS'...

THEN ... 'EDIT PROFILE INFORMATION'....

THEN ... click on the first space you see...called

'CUSTOM MEMBER TITLE'....

There is probably a letter 'I' sitting in the space Shell. Delete it and you can put whatever you want there

and it will come up under the picture of that beautiful granddaughter of yours...maybe you could write

something like...

MY GRANDMA IS THE BESTEST GRANDMA IN THE WORLD!!! :P

I think that would be fitting!

:P

by the way... just incase you were wondering ... it took me forever to get this post to look like this! Ya, about 10 edits later...:wacko:

Edited by A la prochaine