The Nostalgia Thread

Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, no one has jumped in to name the group yet. But then, it's Sunday, so maybe no one is around today.

Easy Rider was a great movie, and had some great music. THIS is one from the movie, that most people will know name and artist. THIS one is one that almost everyone gets wrong!

Rick

Edited by Bluzeman

Guess I wasn't too clear. It wasn't the name of the group that people get wrong, it's the name of the song. :)

Sushi...I knew you could do it! Now, get on the internet, and find some themes to post!

Rick

Oh, by the way! Name of the band that did the bogart song. And, the name wasn't don't bogart that joint my friend either...anyone know the real name?

Rick

Guess I wasn't too clear. It wasn't the name of the group that people get wrong, it's the name of the song. :)

Sushi...I knew you could do it! Now, get on the internet, and find some themes to post!

Rick

Oh, by the way! Name of the band that did the bogart song. And, the name wasn't don't bogart that joint my friend either...anyone know the real name?

Rick

Fraternity Of Man did Don't Bogart Me for the Easy Rider soundtrack.

Abi wanted me to post this in follow up.

HERE?

Sorry but it didn't work for me. :(

No, Kathy, I don't have any drugs, Canadian or otherwise. I was trying to imply that you were tripping on something substandard.

The only thing I get accused of "bogarting" is my grandson!

George

Yeah, I knew I was just messin' with ya! :)

Highway - it's not Fanny either - lol, it's Annie as in Anna Leigh.

Sushi's song (MY song in follow up) is working now, but it takes a couple minutes to load. I want to know the name, the singer, and what band he used to play with. :) OH and for an easy bonus - who is playing and singing with him as a guest appearance.

Not that I'm asking much, but I'm thinking Rick just might know it.

Edited by Abigail