Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kathy,

Ha Ha right back at you. Now, did you ever see The Treasure Of The Sierra Madre? If not.. and you're in the movie renting mood. THAT is one movie I suggest you rent and StGeorge... if you've never watched a Bogie movie all the way through.. Go over to Kathy's house when she rents the movie to watch it :lol:. It's a great film and I think Bogie's best acting job.

Geo.. you're pretty dang sharp. Here's another clip from the movie. Click HERE! Is there any doubt as to who the actor is? And yes.. Sydney Greenstreet is also in the cast so we also know its a Warner Bros. flick. Hiway29... you out there this weekend??

sudo

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :P :lol: :P :lol:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK.... I give up.....

I'm trying for the 100th page poster....

:(

but i think i deserve the honour.... :P

Edited by A la prochaine

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :P :lol: :P :lol:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK.... I give up.....

I'm trying for the 100th page poster....

:(

but i think i deserve the honour.... :P

You

Haven't

Made

It

Yet

Gotta be Peter Lorre. Him and Greenstreet were the perfect pair to back up Bogey.

Though I'm a die-hard Bogey fan, he did his share of clunkers.

"The Big Sleep" would fall into that category IMHO (I've seen it several times and still can't figure out what the hey is going on - of course, neither did the screenwriters!), "Trouble in the North Atlantic" (a really trite wartime propoganda pic), and "Key Largo" were also all abysmal, if you ask me. Never figured out the fondness for "Key Largo" it's just so poorly done on every level.

My favorite Bogey flic has still got to be "Casablanca" (yeah, no surprise there), but "The Harder They Fall" and "The Caine Mutiny" rank pretty high with me as well...

Kathy,

Ha Ha right back at you. Now, did you ever <B><I>see</I></B> The Treasure Of The Sierra Madre? If not.. and you're in the movie renting mood. <B>THAT</B> is one movie I suggest you rent and StGeorge... if you've never watched a Bogie movie all the way through.. Go over to Kathy's house when she rents the movie to watch it :lol:. It's a great film and I think Bogie's best acting job.

Geo.. you're pretty dang sharp. Here's another clip from the movie. Click <a href=http://mail.bluzecentral.net/~sudo/abe.wav><font color=red>HERE!</font></a> Is there any doubt as to who the actor is? And yes.. Sydney Greenstreet is also in the cast so we also know its a Warner Bros. flick. Hiway29... you out there this weekend??

<center>sudo</center>

No I never saw it, or I don't think I have anyway. And StGeorge is welcome to come over and watch a Bogie movie with me but don't he live in Texas? :)

And if this makes the 100th page Ala will smack me. :P

And since we know now who it is.......falc97.gif

Came back to say reverse the now with the know. Good lord!

Oh yeah, I also made it Ala. :P

Actually I could have left it at now know or know now right? I mean it ain't like I actually know the proper order anyway so why even pretend. :mellow:

Geo, I see ya down there, hurry up and say something so I'll stop. ;)

Edited by ChattyKathy

Ladies,

Look.. I'm getting the feeling ya'll aren't having a good time guessing stuff around here so I've got one just for you. It's not that old a movie... and just a so-so movie at that.... But.. it had this song in it that I loved. If you all aren't that familiar with ballroom dancing I'll clue you in this much.. it's a Tango. Carol and I took some ballroom dance lessons several years back and I'm telling you.. the Tango is a FUN dance.

You'll hear the set-up but the guy has fallen in love with a prostitute and he's begging her not to go out. Hear the angst? The torment? I've edited it a bit for lenght but.. click HERE! and name the movie!

sudo

P.S.

I've left it in a good MP3 format so if you guys have good speakers... turn 'em up!!

sudo

At first the music sounded familiar but I can't fit it together so far.

Came back to say my stomach is doing somersaults about what today may bring at work. I like things that make me have to think or act but I hope it ain't a flood of it. I really do. :mellow:

Edited by ChattyKathy

I couldn't listen to the file last night because my wife was loading songs on her ipod. I can't listen to it at work because bluzecentral.net is BLOCKED! :o However, I'm familiar enough with French to know the movie from Rick's clue. I didn't see the movie, but I seem to recall that it starred Nicole Kidman and Queen Latifah.

George

Wasway,

Didaja' listen to the tune?? Maybe not a Tango fan?? Here's the first one I posted that I had edited for lenght (click HERE!) and here's the album cut before any editing... click HERE! George.. you might know it but had you ever heard this cut from it?

And you know... I THOUGHT I was doing this one for the ladies. Heck, it starred Nicole Kidman so it can hardly be called nostalgia. Here I am just trying to find out what Kathy, Mooney and the others listen to and watch.

sudo

Oh my Sudo! You have a way of continuing to outdo yourself!

Sudo, I came back to say you have no idea but for some reason that song just soothed my stomach out which was in knots.

Thank you so very much.

Sudo,

Is this from a movie where someone was on a swing? And I never saw it. And if someone already guessed it then just disregard me, I should know the answer but well.... :mellow: (mellow face it says, hmm kinda cute)

Edited by ChattyKathy