Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sushi/Abi:

I've missed a couple links now on the new board. Seems like they don't stand out as well as they did on the other board. Bolding helps, but even then, sometimes they seem to blend in. Maybe it's just my eyes...that getting old thing. :)

Sweet Fire of Love, I believe was the name of that song. Good tune!

Rick

And Sudo, I can't say as I have ever confused Laurel and Hardy with Abbot and Costello. Who's on First was done so well...the delivery was just perfect! I don't think anyone else could have come close to pulling it off!

Rick

OK, I'm in the Post That Won't Stop! Heeeelllllllp! :)

This is the post that never ends.... :)

OK, I promise I'll wait 10 minutes before my next post!

It's odd to be able to tie 70's bands in with Abbott and Costello, but when I was in college, my roommate and I tried to work up a routine like this:

"Guess Who"'s playing tonight.

"Who"?

No, "Guess Who."

"The Band"?

No, "Guess Who".

That's what I'm trying to do.

What?

Guess who.

YES!

"Yes" is playing tonight?

No. "Guess who".

etc. etc.

George ;)

Sushi or Abi, did I have the right name for the song?

Brother Speed...yeah, this is the post that never ends just seemd to fit didn't it! :)

George, Hilarious! I love it!

OK now, gonna do something REALLY different, although still nostalgic, at lease to me anyway. This next post is, in my opinion, one of the best stand up comics there ever was. I've never seen him live, but have seen him on video. He never had to say a dirty word to be funny. He could crack you up with nothing more than a facial expression!

No guessing involved, I'm sure everyone will recognize who he is. THIS is one of the funniest skits I've ever heard!

Rick

Indeed. How old is this recording? His voice sounds so young! (Was this from "Wonderfulness"?)

George

Hey, don't know how old it is, or from what album. I just love it! Totally hilarious! ....one and one is two...one and one is two...Yeah, right...one and one is two...one and one is two....What's two?....sorry, just TOO funny!

Abi...only know the song cause a girl I knew way back when loved it. I assumed it was by The Band because of your post . Killer song though!

Rick

It's odd to be able to tie 70's bands in with Abbott and Costello, but when I was in college, my roommate and I tried to work up a routine like this:

"Guess Who"'s playing tonight.

"Who"?

No, "Guess Who."

"The Band"?

No, "Guess Who".

That's what I'm trying to do.

What?

Guess who.

YES!

"Yes" is playing tonight?

No. "Guess who".

etc. etc.

George ;)

:D

Sushi or Abi, did I have the right name for the song?

Brother Speed...yeah, this is the post that never ends just seemd to fit didn't it! :)

George, Hilarious! I love it!

OK now, gonna do something REALLY different, although still nostalgic, at lease to me anyway. This next post is, in my opinion, one of the best stand up comics there ever was. I've never seen him live, but have seen him on video. He never had to say a dirty word to be funny. He could crack you up with nothing more than a facial expression!

No guessing involved, I'm sure everyone will recognize who he is. THIS is one of the funniest skits I've ever heard!

Rick

I knew it before I clicked it. He's unique! One of my favorite people actually.

For the ladies:

Here!

For the two or three Jews on the board, :D:

HERE!

Abi,

What if it ain't always inner? :o ;)

Sushi,

:unsure: So where is he? :unsure: