Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mooney,

That's OK.. I wouldn't have known it either. I got the tune and thought I'd post it just because I liked it. Something sexy about a Tango, IMO. It's that Brad Pitt Angelina Jolie movie.. Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Not exactly nostalgia anyways, huh?

But I've got something interesting to post this morning. One advantage to having a DVD recorder hooked to my TV set and a DVD burner on my computer is... I can playback on my computer, movies I record off TV! I can then take snippets of the movie (both audio AND video) and post them here!

This is from a very famous movie from back in the 40's. And I'm going to guess one thing... no one here will know this movie at first.... but by the end, 90% will know it. Click HERE! and let's see how good I guessed!

sudo

Sudo,

OMG! I was talking about another movie. Believe it or not I was talking about Assassination Tango with Robert Duval (sp?). :blink:

I haven't seen the one you mentioned yet but I plan to.

I too find tango incredibly....um, well lets say sensual to watch. :o ;)

I'll listen to your link at home tonight.

Have a great day!

Kathy,

Ahhh! But Ala DOES know it!! Good for her. And of course Hiway29 knows it. Lessee who else.. but in the meantime.. maybe a few other things (Ala and Hiway29 can jump in here anytime they want to) this movie is considered one of the best movies ever made. How's THEM apples, huh? Me personally?? I never saw what the big whoop was all about. Then someone said it was all about camera angles and lighting or somesuch. Heck, the star of the movie (who was also the director) was only 25 years old at the time and let the cinematographer and others make those camera decisions as he was more a theatre kind of guy. Not into the technical aspects.

sudo

Oh my, even with that excellent information I've not a clue at all. And if I know it I'll really feel like a bonehead. :unsure:

Hey, came back cause I'll be gone for a few minutes if you reply right away and didn't want ya to think I just up and left ya. Well I gotta go now cause I need to just up and leave ya. <_<

Hi all,

Real quick.. I'm off to Ole Miss to see our butts beat by Alabama. Gonna' have a great time in the grove how-some-ever. I'll be back late.. will try to post another one. If'n any of yous wants to put something up in the meantime.. be my guest.

sudo

P.S. Kathy gots it now, too!!!

Hi all,

Real quick.. I'm off to Ole Miss to see our butts beat by Alabama. Gonna' have a great time in the grove how-some-ever. I'll be back late.. will try to post another one. If'n any of yous wants to put something up in the meantime.. be my guest.

<center>sudo</center>

P.S. Kathy gots it now, too!!!

Roll Tide!!! :D