GreaseSpot Cafe

Oh where, oh where has Flat Stanley gone?

Steve!

Ok Z-man

Flat has left the building er a transporter that is. I'd beam him right to the coordinates that Steve sent but the transporters are down for maintenance. So he will be arriving in the post in a couple of days. Now if we can just keep the Borg from assimilateing him this time .....

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize for not getting back sooner. I saw Jim today. I asked him to post here about Stanley. He was right in the same room as his computer. I really thought he would have posted by now.

He had told me about a month ago that he had sent Stanley to Zshot.

A couple weeks ago I told him Stanley was reportedly not with Zshot yet. At that time Jim said that he had received Stanley back in the US mail, that the address he had been given for Zshot must have been inaccurate.

Today he said that he had sent Stanley a few days ago.

I have no idea what's really gone on. I'm just thankful WhiteDove was able to help salvage what can be saved of this project.

So now we know! He has the President's ear. Can you imgaine the party they'll have when FLAT gets back to the classroom? He'll be able to tell all kinds of stories! I just hope he isn't secretly tape recording any conversations.

And, WhiteDove, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was ready to cry for Zach and his class.

OE, I was just sitting there thinking it would be really cool for a kid to have his Flat Stanley attend the awards ceremony and lo and behold, they show Clint holding his daughter's Flat Stanley. I wonder if they got a picture of him toasting with some champagne. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I'm glad Zach's Stanley is back out on the road.

The "clone" of Flat Stanley has arrived here in Sourthern Arizona.

I am taking him to work so he can meet some real soldiers.

This weekend we are going up to Tempe, AZ for the state racquetball singles tournament. We will also stop off at a couple sights along the way.

WOO HOO!! Hurray! Z-shot, sounds like Flat Stanley is going to have a grand time in AZ. I hope you kick but+ in your tournament! Get a pic of Stanley helping you hold your trophy for us.

Shellon, I agree with you. It would be nice to at least hear from the last person to see Stanley alive regardless of what happened.