GreaseSpot Cafe

Weenie Roast Roll Call & Post-Roast Thoughts & Pictures

Oakspear

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a pig roast would be fun altho cooking the bugger in April in the snow and cold might be a challenge, but then where is my believing??

Roflmao

ok I'm easily amused...

Paw my attorney will get with your attorney and speak with their attorney of record to see if my attorney will be out of town or available that weekend at which point all attendees will be required to fill out travel vouchers and show their debt status in triplicate.

icon_smile.gif:)-->

quote:
I think a pig roast would be fun altho cooking the bugger in April in the snow and cold might be a challenge, but then where is my believing??

I thought that Minnesota was one of the few places that had snow and cold that time of year. Seems to me, anything south of Chicago should be good weather-wise. icon_wink.gif;)-->

Wasn't there some trouble awhile back with snow on the gas pumps in July or sumthing? icon_wink.gif;)-->

I'd think what with all of us possessed folks showing up so close to the prevailing household Gawd would send a blizzard to chase us infidels outta Dodge icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

But in anycase if it did snow we could spare the little piggies life n grease it up n *donate* it to a local non denominational church.

Just fer kicks n giggles ya unnerstand icon_cool.gif

lol....look out way gb....maybe you should beef up security...maybe enact 24 hour prayer chains....I can hear it now.... The infidels are commin! ... the infidel are coming aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lord lord....alla that spurtchal darkness fixin to decend upon the one true household o Gawd.....

It must be the adversary kickin our bu tts fer our stand fer gawd.......we are so special to be recieving such peeeeeersecution....lawd lawd.

WEll, apparently the reunion at the beach has been majorly outvoted!!!!! I DEMAND A RECOUNT???? WHERE ARE OUR LAWYERS???? icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

As long as you are doing some research Coolwaters, check out the camping/accomodations at Grand Lake St. Marys & Lake Loramie. Both are locations that the local HQ staff and followers are more likely to visit than Wapak.

I gotta say though....a pig roast won't do it for me. Here in the North Carolina, we call 'em PIG PICKENS and they are the number one type of WEDDING RECEPTIONS!!!! How about just a plain ole grill party?

ror

There there Radar, the april gathering is NOT a weinie roast, it is an anniversary gathering.

You still are in the running for the fall weinie roast...honest....all true weinie roasts have been in the fall....though veteran wienie roasters are never adverse to a party at any seacon for ANY reason...lol

Seriously, Gather the info, and keep us posted.

If you are hosting, I am there!

LOLOL Cathy!!!

I think we're gonna have to have both rv cmping and a hotel to accomodate everyone. Is there a state park nearby that has cabins and camping?

Radar I agree next year the beach would be nice but alas tennessee is landlocked icon_eek.gif however as I am standing down as dictator n appointing Sudo in my place feel free to discuss the matter with him icon_razz.gif:P--> I'm sure as long as it has a bar n boobs attached he'll go for it icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

http://www.saltforkresort.com/dynamic/mz_v...tm?articleid=77

Salt Fork State Park

Lodge

Salt Fork Lodge, scenically overlooking the lake, has 148 guest rooms. Lodge features include a dining room, coffee shop, snack bar, gift shop, lounge and lobby areas, indoor game area and meeting rooms accommodating up to 450 people. In addition, guests can enjoy indoor and outdoor swimming pools, sauna, the tennis, volleyball, basketball, and shuffleboard courts, 400-foot swimming beach, as well as boat launching and docking facilities.

Cottages

Thirty-seven two-bedroom vacation cottages in hillside and lakeside locations offer fully furnished living and dining areas, kitchen equipped with cooking and eating utensils, bath with shower, and screened porch. Seventeen chalet cottages also feature gas log fireplaces and hot tubs. All cottages are available year-round.

Map (location): http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/parks/parks/default.htm

here are prices: http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/parks/resorts/index.html