GreaseSpot Cafe

A Friend of Mine Thinks ExCathedra is Hot!

Eagle

I recently had a friend over from New York. He was never in TWI and in fact never heard of it until I told him. His name is Joshua (just call him Josh). I introduced his to GS after I told him of my experiences in TWI. He works Wall Street and has been a stockbroker for about twenty years. He is a young-looking forty-seven years old.

He read a lot of Ex-Cathedras posts and thought she was funny. He has no idea what she looks like but thinks she may be, and I quote, a "Hot Babe". He was married for twenty years and his two kids have grown and gone on. He divorced his wife after twenty five years.

Anyway, he isn't looking to date Exie or anything. And he's not even here now but back in New York. He has a very large house in New Jersey in a wooded secluded section. He is about 6'2" tall, works out every day in his own gym at home, so he is rather built, has thick blonde hair, a little gray in the sideburns, blue eyes, and the only wrinkles he seems to have are crows feet. He has been on a vitamin-mineral supplement habit for the past ten years. He used to be the captain of his swim team in high school and graduated from Cornell. He is rather wealthy, even after his divorce. He's rather generous and funny. He likes cooking. It is a hobby. He is old-fashioned in the sense he likes to open doors for women and pull out chairs for them in restaurants.

I am envious as hell. I look nothing like this guy.

I am wondering what Exie would say if she ran into this guy. He kind of got bowled over by her sense of humor on GS, then left to go back to work. Is Exie married, and if so, would she consider meeting him? BTW, he is not looking to meet up. I just thought I'd rat on him on what he said about Exie being a hot babe.

Exie, are you out there? Is this, like, insulting to women to be called a hot babe (political correctness these days), or is it a compliment?

I used to call girls hot babes on the Ohio State campus. I stopped after too many slaps in my face. (I therefore went into denial and defended myself by trying to believe they were all lesbians).

Exie, Is Joshua out of line? You don't have to answer. You can let this thread die if you wish. God Bless.

I'm serious. Na...not a private topic. He wasn't trying to date her or anything. Just a compliment. Just sharing with everyone here. Hey, Exie, should I toss this guy in the garbage? Or loan him out to some other girl on GS?

I'll give him one downfall. He is rather a quiet type of guy. Not as humorous as Exie. That may be why he likes her quips on GS. But he'll probably never visit GS again. He was just watching me go through it when he was visiting me and my wife.

ahem...I am inordinately well read and relatively witty...good looking and a young looking @#&$^$%# year old. I swim, shoot a mean game of stick, bowl, ride horses (on carousels)and tend bar in a very nice place that allows educated women with a history to pour. Scrabble is an addiction. I have overcome chocolate.

I am a former CEO of a Theatre production company and have stock in Walmart....okay, my son has stock in Walmart...but I bought it for him and he's going to college now cuz Sam's done good these past years.

I can outrun the police and know the numbers to three good cab companies.

I launder well and my children are paid for.

A screenplay is being held hostage in North Hollywood that may pan out and afford air passage to wherever this fellow is.

Can I bring my husband?

PT me...whatever that means...lol.

X

M

All the Grease Spot women that I have met are stunningly beautiful and the men extraordinarily handsome.

quote:
Unfortunately, the only mental images I have of most Greasespotters are their avatars. (Radar O' Reilly take note!) So I always think of Excathedra as a saucy redhead. Maybe someday she'll post a picture in that forum.

George

Yes, Steve! does look like Mr. Bill, especially before his morning coffee, and I really am a red two-headed eagle icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Exie is married? I'll let the guy down gently next time I see him.

Too bad, Exie cannot help being a Babe. Neither can Belle or reikilady, or Matilda.

Let's not hate them because they are beautiful.

(I wonder where I picked that up?)

The title of this thread is screwed up.

It says "A friend of mine thinks ExCathedra is hot."

That implies it's a matter of opinion and that it may or may not be true.

It should more accurately read, in the literal translation according to that's-the-fact-Jack,

"A friend of mine acknowledges the undeniable truth that ExCathedra is hot."

You'd better believe it.