GreaseSpot Cafe

When in your life did you have to pee the most?

outandabout

Linda Z's incident about the navy ship reminded me of the two times in my life I had to pee the most.

1. In first grade. For some reason I didn't want to ask to go to the bathroom and I had to GO. Then we did jumping jacks! I held it and held it and got home and made a bee line for the bathroom.

2. In residence. Like a good little Corps-bot I drank a load of water. Then we had some meeting in that room over the cafeteria and George Jess (or some adulated original founding person of TWI) was there. I think it was Goerge Jess. Anyway, I was sitting on the floor in the MIDDLE of EVERYONE and it got worse and worse and worse. I kept thinking of getting up and leaving to go but of course I hesitated because OHMYGOD get up and LEAVE and have to walk through everybody with George Jess sitting up front. And he went on and on and on and on. FINALLY it was over and I RAN down the back stairs to a little toilet room I somehow knew about and was I ever happy to be there!!!

The two times I had to go the MOST.

I had to have a "bladder size" test done at a hospital. One hour before the test I had to drink a gallon of water and drive 50 miles to the hospital. When I arrived the pressure was unbearable, the dam was ready to burst. The test was done by an elderly nurse by inserting a tube up my penis while I tried not to let go. Couldn't wait, she got a golden shower.

Later a young very pretty nurse came into the room and told me she was glad she was late for work because she was suppose to give me the test.

I was on first date. I took this wonderful young lady to a dinner theater featuring the Dukes of Dixieland. I have no idea why, but I had to whiz a lot! I think I excused myself from the table about five times in the three hours we were there. The young lady was very gracious, but we never dated again. icon_wink.gif;)-->

Oh, and OnionEater ... FOFL! icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

George

On a family vacation with my daddy. He doesn't stop unless we need to fill up on gas.

I remember one time I had to go so bad I was practically crying. He wouldn't pull over so my mom said, "Fine, it's your car. We'll only have to live with it for a little while."

He stopped at the next exit. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> I could barely walk I had to go so bad, but I wasn't about to ask him to carry me to the john.

Every time I drink more than 2 drinks...IT HAPPENS! Being in cold does it, too. As an asst mgr for a fast food chain I had to do a daily inventory which included the big walk in freezer and frequently I would have to pee like crazy during or after being in the freezer.

It was when I was 15 years old (just several years ago, shuddup) and I was in the Lilac Parade for the local community theater. I drank a load of pop and was STUCK on that damn float for 3 hours. I really hated the guys cause they could take a leak anywhere.

On the flip side. A few years ago I went to see a friend of mine and we were going to watch the fireworks on the 4th. I had a salad with a load of bacon grease over it before I left.

Now this is interesting. He couldn't go cause he had a real bad case of constipation. So I left. On the way home that bacon grease kicked in and Holy crapola. I never had to go like that ever, ever before and I hope that never happens again.

I made it home but I think I had my pants down before the key was in the door.

MAN that was close, and quite a painful ride home.

It was on my WOW year in New Hampshire. The limb leader had rented a bus to go to another city and everyone packed into it. He said, as we drove away, "we are only making one bathroom stop."

I had a gallon of spring water with me and by the time I got on the bus, I had already drank about a third of it. While on the bus, I kept drinking from the gallon container I had brought on the bus....not thinking.

About a half an hour into the ride I have to pee..first, I'm uncomfortable...then I have to pee so bad it hurts. Plus the bus is bouncing around on the road and the more it bounces the more I have to pee.

My mind starts trying to think of ways to pee....on the bus. First, I tried to see if I could somehow whip it out and pee into my gallon jug without anyone seeing.... after some time, I realize this was impossible.

Next, at the back of the bus everyone had thrown their coats and stuff. I was sitting close by so I get up (which made me have to pee even more) and go to the back of the bus with my gallon jug and dive into the coats thinking I could somehow pee into the jug without peeing on the coats.

I am about ready to try it when I notice the limb leaders wife giving me the eye from the front of the bus ( I am sure she was wondering....what is he doing back there).

I am trying to get my zipper down when she looks away only to find she quickly looks back again. This happens a couple of times and then whispers to her husband and then he looks back at me (I try to smile). About this time, I am ready to pee in my pants and I have to pee so bad I am sick.

Finally, I realize it is not going to happen in the coats and I go back to my seat walking in MUCH pain. As I sit down(I am about to pee my pants or cry or both) the limb leader says "rest area ahead, do we need to stop for a bathroom break?" I am in such pain and I can hardly get the words out....As I try to talk, someone says "lets wait for the next one." At that, I yell..."I really need to go I am about ready to pee my pants...everyone laughs... I can't laugh, I am still hurting.

The bus stops, it seems like eternity for everyone in front of me to get off the bus. Also, I can hardly walk, even though I am trying to get to the bathroom as fast as I can. Finally, I make it. It's been over 30 years and that pee, it still the best pee, I have ever had!!!

Every once in awhile when I see those old Rolaids commercials on TV that say "How do you spell relief"......I often think of that bus trip and I always spell relief.....PEE!

**Whew!** Ooh, ahhh....

Still laughing, Paradiseden.

Okay, a coupla years ago I had an ultrasound done. I'd heard how people didn't enjoy them, because they have to pee from all the water drunk beforehand, and the technician is pressing on the bladder.

But I've always been a bit of a camel, so when it came time to do the ultrasound, I felt fine. There was no waiting that day, so I was out in a flash. It wasn't until I was three blocks away from the office (on a freezing day, johniam) that it hit. Too far and too icy to go back to the doctor's office. I drove 20 minutes home like that. Thought the traffic couldn't move fast enough, and thought I was gonna cause an accident, of one kind or another!

-----

Okay, I guess this story goes here. First husband was the opposite of me -- he drank a lot of coffee, always had to go.

It was a challenge one morning to get my little family packed and into the car for a family trip, but everyone was excited to leave. At last we were heading for the car, when hubby says, "Just a sec, I gotta pee."

Four-year-old daughter waits for him to do his thing. And waits. And waits. (You know, ya gotta get those last squirts out...) Finally, she can't stand it anymore, and says...

"C'MON, DAD, SHAKE IT AND LET'S GO!"

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> ,

Shaz

The most I ever had to pee was last march. I went to the doc to get my annual allergy meds and he asked how long it had been since I had a finger wag. All you middle aged men know what I'm talking about. I had not anticipated this event and hadn't emptied my bladder beforehand. Well, before I know it I'm bending over cracking a smile while the doc puts on a rubber glove.

Afterwards I told the doc he ought to make sure patients have emptied their bladders before this type of examination as we almost had a wet clean up in exam room three.

Jack icon_biggrin.gif:D-->