GreaseSpot Cafe

POLL: Are you interested in any more VPW teachings?

Zixar

Larry: Fear not. I don't have time to draw you a picture, but all your pent-up frustrations would be released if you would just heed Dicktor's Penultimate Hidden Lost Hidden Hidden Lost Lost Teaching, and master yourself frequently.

But do it in private, and wash your hands afterwards. If you start seeing through your glass darkly, or have to shave your palms more than usual, stop.

Doc buh-lay-ess,

Zix the Wonder Sofa

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ex10 if you will but be my WOG I would certainly have my teeth surgically altered as to enable me to give excellent pedicures while performing my normal boot licking duties.

Rest assured that I have contacted one CG: who has thoroughly & completely instructed me in my subserviant lapdog protocols and duties (anyone can take his class on it for the small sum of only $25,000...which of course is only to weed out those lazy uncommitted sort - the money means nothing him).

So rest assured that to whomever I become the head bootlicker I will be the best, most meakest and groveliest sycophant you could possibly ever desire!

Al Hendrickson

Edited by Guest

bowtie asked

quote:
If you forget to forget, do you remember? icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

Bowtie

I have worked this question diligently since 1998. (Yes, it took me 20 years to finally get around to it, but never mind that.)

To forget to forget, is not to remember, but to enter another realm of spiritually we haven't yet been able to discuss.....cluelessness.

Although mastering the art of forgetfulness IS the primary will of God, sometimes we have to settle for second or third best and simply remain clueless.

Now let's not confuse forgetfulness, unremembrance, and cluelessness. All these terms have their place and represent the primary, secondary, and tertiary wills of God.

Can you guess which of these spriritual principles I have mastered?

Wyoman, at last, someone who recognizes ME for the great ME that I am.

Everybody else who has posted on this thread, I'm just gonna ignore, well, just because......

Have a nice day. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Dearest Larry,

I was about to call for the complete and total deletion of this thread, and any thread that refers, implies, insinuates or even sets within close proximity to it, due to various and sundry irresponsible and incredible statements, but I suddenly realized that there is a juxtaposition between the irresponsible and RESPONSIBLE statements which sets forth a little known and heretofore lost structural figure known in antiquity as "apodectinowyouseeitnowyoudontous".

This isn't apparent upon first reading, in fact after poring over this thread not less than 378 times (not counting partial references to the tape library) it still wasn't apparent, however upon the 379TH time, the various statements began to give off a slight green glow, and it was at that time this structural balance stepped forward and fell in my lap, much like a cup of 160 degree MacDonald's coffee, only not as hot and slightly less wet.

It's there, believe me, and if I had the time to show everyone I would, but I really don't right now, but rest assured I am giving it my full attention. I highly suggest everyone do the full 378 readings and see for themselves.

In the meantime, I am REELING at the possibilities of EX10's "forgetfulness, unremembrance, and cluelessness" offerings. The implications are truly awesome, and once I can get the time to post my thoughts, I will, but needless to say, this changes everything. Everything!!! (all hail EX10!) bowsmiley.gif

-----------------------------

quack

[This message was edited by socks on February 10, 2003 at 18:50.]

Edited by Guest

Oh Fabulous EX, Live Forever icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Your wisdom is only outshined by your awesome beauty.

If only I had the money to spare, or is the desire in my heart, to take that fancy class Wyoman boasts about, why I'd, well, I'd be better at sucking up.

You have given me the words to speak my thoughts that have been lost for I don't remember how long.

You see, yesterday, I couldn't even spell cluelessness - today I are it! And I owe it all to you, oh wondrous Ex10. How shall I ever thank you properly?

I have long since passed from the "examination" phase of dentally altered pedicures and into the "acceptance" phase of dentally altered pedicures (DAPs), so long in fact, that many of you were not yet born when I conceived this great conception. Or even if you were born, you had not yet entered the "examination" phase (EP), still wallowing in the initial "acceptance" phase (AP). It is self evident that we all started out in a AP of DAP, received a trauma upon discovering that it was "all our fault" (AOF) for the "fall of the ministry" (FOM), which was built upon, you guessed it the AP of DAPs. It was AOF that we caused the FOM by our headlong rush to EP of the DAPs.

No matter what Rafael says with his Floridian reporter tricks that he learned at reporter school.

...and yes, balls in a jar does sound kinky!

Oakspear icon_cool.gif

"We...know how cruel the truth often is, and we wonder whether delusion is not more consoling"

Henri Poincare

All I can say here is that if we had heeded our great teacher's admonitions, and truly mastered forgetfulness, unremembrance, and cluelessness, why, we wouldn't be in the soup today.

Therefore, I'm calling on all you old grads to totally forget everything you've learned and discerned since leaving TWI, and return to your former state of cluelessness. Only then can the words of VP prevail in our day and time!

EX10TH has spoken! icon_smile.gif:)-->

My unrememberances are increasing, but now my forgetfulnesses are hindering my cluelessnesses! What can I do??? icon_confused.gif:confused:--> I want to obey but I can't unremember what I already forgot!! Or can I???? Heeeelp! me!

I've missed some detail, I know. I've searched the front, back, and spines of all my books, and besides a few old sunflower seed shells, nada. I'm meek! Realllly! Heeeelp!

quack

Edited by Guest

Ah, sockster, I threw you a bone, but you didn't even notice.......or was that a kitty treat? icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

Anyway, my advice to you is..........tah, dah, drum roll, please.......

Forget the dog, the cat's in charge anyway! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Edited by Guest

I seeeeeeee, EX10....so clear....all so clear! The previous conflabulations are clearing, but now I think I'm seeing double, o wait. Lemme turn the mirror around. THERE! I've seen the light!!

It's, uh, just sittiing there like a duck! icon_eek.gif

quack

Ex10 - According to my post of Feb. 12, 2003, 13:39, on LarryP's "Picky Picky Picky: What's up with Martindale's robe?" thread, I have already been studying your correspondence course on cluelessness in my WC... er...AC closet. I believe God has revealed to you the mystery of cluelessness as it has not been known since around 1:30 pm. Or did you forget?

And I am UNANIMOUS in that!

Love,

Steve

[This message was edited by Steve Lortz on February 12, 2003 at 18:55.]

[This message was edited by Steve Lortz on February 12, 2003 at 18:56.]

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

Geez - I think this needs to be brought up to the top again.... to remind us that the answer to the question is:

NO!!!!color>size>

Hope R. color>size>face>

"And I'm on my way, I don't know where I'm going.I'm on my way, takin' my time but I don't know where." P. Simonsize>

Aha! The Secret Lost Buried Hidden Poll has resurfaced!

Of course, this makes it no longer Buried...

Or Hidden...

Or Lost...

Or Secret...

And since it isn't the only poll, the use of the definite article "the" should be replaced with the indefinite article "a"...

Behold! A Poll has resurfaced!

Geez, that's not much of a cause for a specific announcement...

Never mind.

• 3 weeks later...

After being away for many years it might be surprising what we do actually hear from a teaching of his. Every once in a while I will see something or hear something that was taught and it blows my mind that I actually believed that .....

Zix,

have you forgotten everything you learned

from the groupthink?

Never apologize (implies you are less than

perfect), and, if caught, never admit to an

error. (Oh, wait-that's not from the old

groupthink, that's the new groupthink.)

CLFOBS Ministries. Join NOW!