GreaseSpot Cafe

POLL: Are you interested in any more VPW teachings?

Zixar

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orange Cat

I gotta tell you, you are really funny!

Loved your post!

The only teaching I would possible want to hear from VPW would be one from VPW (we could prove with voice recognition) not anything MIKE "sees" between the lines.... It would have to be one where he said he WAS WRONG about the sex crap and he was VERY SORRY for all the BS he caused and where he credits BG Leonard and Stiles and Bullinger for his "research".

In support of our troops,

Dot Matrix

• 1 month later...

I am tired of hearing about VPW's teaching. I am tired of this hero worship of him. And to hear that Loy is the one that brought twi down. The reason why twi went down is because it was not built on a firm foundation. The Word. It was a bunch of false teaching by a false teacher. I don't trust anything that vpw taught. It was where leaders could get their heads puffed up and control everyone around them.

• 3 weeks later...

100 extra hours of pfal? I would have killed myself first. I also have a memory problem although I can't remember what it is that I forgot. BUT it must have been important or I would have remembered wouldn't I? By the way, whats a chad? If only I were the woman I knew to be.....but I forgot who I wanted to be. I do however have the hidden abilitie to ramble on and on about absolutly nothing, mainly cuz I disremember what the hell I was talking about in the first place. Is disremember the same as forgetfulness? HHmm I really don't remember. If I could remember where my dictionary was I would look up the word that I can't remember. WWWeeeelllll I voted hell no. (I think)

Dovey

DISSING the Doctor sure is fun.

I have a whole box of really old VPW cassette tapes. So many times I have almost disposed of them

because I never intend to listen to them again,

since I tried a few from the 200 and 500 series only to be almost frozen in a time warp.

Interestingly I read an article about Frank L. Wright describing his apprentice architect school

program which he ran from the 30's to 50's.

It sounded like Way Corps training revisited,just without the bible.

I wonder if he did tape classes too.

FORTUNATEONE to be out of TWI

• 1 month later...

Since I started this thread, that makes it MINE. Mine, mine, mine, do you hear? That means you have to laugh at my jokes, take any abuse I see fit to heap upon your sadly-deluded selves, and have the good sense to kindly go kill yourselves when you don't wet yourself in apostolic ecstasy at every single syllable I feel like flinging into the electronic ether.

Why won't you a$$holes listen to what Holy Doctor Do-little wrote between the lines? I know you're so very stupid, since it's all your fault his Holy Mother Ministry didn't annex the Sudetenland, but since I've written several hundred paragraphs that explains how amazingly clued-in I've declared myself to be, I'm certain I must have convinced at least one of you blaspheming LOGs into realizing mine is the One True Way, since I speak for HIM. Just ask HIM. Or ask ME, since I and only I know what HE really meant when he wrote every single one of HIS Holy Collateral Teachings. Don't bother writing back, since I'm not interested in reading anything any mere non-Doctor wrote, unless I can find a phrase or two to ridicule and ignore the rest. Good Doc, I'm so d*mn good that way!

I'm begging someone to find out where I live and make my messianic fantasies complete. I simply won't be satisfied until someone nails me to something for my unappreciated work. Or gives me somehow-non-demonically-related liver cancer. Nobody gets to kill me any other way, 'cuz this is MY THREAD!

Now, who's up for some ill-founded condescension or some smug pseudo-patronizing, hmm?

The fool hath said in his heart, "PFAL is the Word of God..."

I want the pasta e fagioli too.

Oh no, wait, that's plagiarism. I'll have the soup. Oops, not can't have that. Doesn't anyone have an original recipe?

Of course! I'll have the Kentucky Fried Chicken, please.

what you ALL (every single one of you!) have failed to realize is that it doesn't matter that LarryP (or Pyrral as he likes to be called after sunset) has found the lost 67 hours of the 100 hour PFAL class... because... keeping with his practice of having no original thought... veepee not only plagierized much of the material from other 'noted' theologians of the day... he got his scripts directly from Tick (aka Teek)... and in later years Tick Jr...

if you don't believe me just ask me, because I happen to visit with Tick 5 on a regular basis and he says that even though LarryP looks like Winston Churchill, he's not!

And Tick 5 also says that he is about to come out with his own class called "The Abundance of Way Power Living"... so... and this is the key... Tick 5 says that (what with interest rates being so low)(which was where I first spoke with Tick-on Lead Solo)... anyway, Tick 5 says that you should all borrow a lot of money to send to him (in care of me of course) as a donation for his new class...

Tick 5 says "forget the extra 67 hours, they were the result of my great great great grandfather getting into the catnip"...

I looked behind the curtain and saw that it was bad

===========================

NEWSFLASH: It can now be revealed that LarryP was laboring under a typographical error all these years. He is, in fact, hung like a mole, not like a mule.

The Management would like to apologize for any confusion and/or grave disappointment this oversight may have caused, except that it is too busy snickering behind his back.

WANTED: One anatomically-correct inflatable VPW doll, preferably low-mileage. Must have appropriate "French", "Greek", and "Aramaic" orifices. Call Mike at (555) IDO-LATR. $5,000 cash, or willing to trade one Bible in like-new condition, never opened and only dropped once.

We now return you to the regularly-scheduled Zixar's Thread™...

"No soup for you!"

• 4 weeks later...

Did anyone else get this email?

quote:

Dear Mike,

I just wanted to let you know I think you're on to something amazing. You sure know what you're talking about. You're just so cool and super.

Love,

Mike

• 8 months later...