GreaseSpot Cafe

New Assignments

vickles

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaders Meetings at HQ should have happened by now, and twit should be making some announcements as to who the leadership will be in the USA on a sns teaching, unless they are not giving that information for someone to post on GSC icon_smile.gif:)-->. If someone is moving, they know already where they are going, and they will move some time in August.

quote:
Originally posted by Wayfer Not!:

...unless they are not giving that information for someone to post on GSC

In 2001 they announced all the new Limb & Region Coordinators at a Pentecost service that we heard via phone hook-up. I had all the assignments posted on Grease Spot that night. (That's part of how WayGB nailed me icon_biggrin.gif:D-->)

This year's assignments:

Those with personal servants and no real life responsibilities: The BOT

Those with no paid personal servants and varying real life responsibilities: Corps lucky enough to get a TWI check

Those with no paid servants and two full-time jobs: All Other Corps

Those who are the unpaid servants: Everyone else

Think the WayGB is on to me too now? ;-)

Joe Corpsgrad's assignment:

Go to a city with one small fellowship and split it into two tiny ones so that you can call it a branch.

Since there are no other cities in your state with a Way presence, you're now the Limb Coordinator too.

The next state over has no fellowships, just a few scattered subscribers to the Way Rag and the Sunday Propoganda Tapes, so you are annointed Limb Coordinator for that state too.

You report to a Region Coordinator who "oversees" three states in the same manner that you coordinate your two in a five-state region.

God bless Joe!

As part of your assignment, you will be receive no financial support at all. However, you will be required to work a full-time job to support the family you will rarely see. Please make sure to get a job that allows you to move frequently and take as much time off as possible with little to no notice.

Things to remember:

1. All of your out-of-pocket expenses like wear on your vehicle will NOT be considered ABS. That will be above and beyond as you are corps.

2. Costs for mandatory gifts (to understand this oxymoron, please work it in the Word), cards, etc. are also love offerings and NOT ABS.

3. When possible (which is always) encourage your small and shrinking number of people to contribute towards these expenses. It is NOT ABS for them either. Make sure to teach on this every time you can. Keep a record in case we have another fight with the IRS. Can't let the ministry be blamed, after all.

4. If the only other twig in your limb is 4 hours away, please drive. This will allow you to SIT for everybody on your lift list and more efficiently use the ABS.

5. Your wife will do all of your responsibilities too while you are driving across North America.

6. Please note that driving for hours at a time does not eliminate any other requirements such as teaching twice per week, meetings with your HFCs, etc.

7. Vacation should be planned for another year to maximize your time moving the Word.

We love you and have only thought of what is best for your family in making these guidelines. If there are any questions, please sit through the WAP class again.

If you have acquired the requisite permission to have a child, please make sure conception happens at such a time as to be certain that the child will not be born during the months TWI runs classes.

Please ask your doctor about a scheduled c-section if the birth is going to interfere with any ministry function.

All these are so TRUE, it is sad that these folks in TWI have lost sight of the fact that Jesus Christ is the head of the church, and not RFR...

BTW, I got a new computer ... my previous one has not allowed me to post for a long, long time ... did anyone miss me? :-)

TF

I've been sick and these names are probably spelled all wrong, but this is what I have:

BOD - Same

President's Cab - B-rg-r, Chavousti-, Coult-r, Hampton, Lind-r, Lomax, Magn-lli, Mccull, Mill-r, Moynihan, R^pp, and I think D^nna

Exc comm - McFadd-n, Dr^m, B^lch^k

Gunnison – McF^dd-n & Bolch^k

New -ngland & MA - J-ff K^r^s

CT - Billi- M^tl^****

NH, VT – Chr~s Hall-t

RI - P-rry Pi-rc-

N Atlantic & NY - B*d*l*sky

DE, PA - -ric K*-tt-ritz

NJ - Sch-ll-r

Blue Ridge & VA - Navi-ll*

DC - G-*rg-

MD – B~ll B-rryhill

NC - J*- Wr-nn

WV – St@n Kinsl-y

S Atlantic & FL – Moynih@n

AL - -ric Col-

Mid South & GA, SC - Bill Gr--n-

KY – V!ct*r Ryb!nok!

TN - St-ph-n Rob-rts

Ohio Vall-y & OH - St-ciw

Midwest & MI - Mik- And-rson

IL – Gr*ml!ch

IN - J. Ry@n

MN, ND, SD - Bill S-ig-

WI – J*hn Sp@cik

Central - T*m H*rr*cks

IA - Harm *lth*us-

KS – R!ch Pru-tt

Mid Amer & TX - T*m M^llins

AK - Jack D--m

LA,MS - V-rn -dwards

OK - Rodn-y Grill!*t

Rky Mtn , CO, UT, WY – M@rk Wallac-

NM - Darrin Sand

Pacific , AK, WA - Matt StiI-s

ID - D-nnis H@m

MT - Mk L@dvig

OR - St-v-n Dudl-y

Western, CA & HI - -d O-ding

AZ – D@n D@vis

NV – R!**** W@lton

Country Coord - (NOT-: I DID NOT g-t all of th-m)

Canada - Jo- P-rry

el Salvador- - Silvi@ Molin@

Mex – M@rio *rtiz

Carrib - Burg-ss

Dom R-p - F-d-rico Alvar-z

St Lucia - P-ron- Sc@litin

Trin & Toba - Hirich-r@

Vir Isl – L!ly Sad-l

S America/Argentina - Cat-r

Chile R*jas

Colombia – S@nch-z

Peru - Quirog@