GreaseSpot Cafe

New Assignments

vickles

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed a few newly graduated corpse people are limb coord, and is that bob moneyhand's son on the prez cab since moneyhands himself will still be in florida?

I also notice a few young guys on the prez cab. I'm a little surprised actually. Wonder where all the others went?

Bob,

3-5 used to be normal. However, when I left, some had been in place much longer. (My friends LC had been there for about 10 or 11 years) Not sure why. Cheaper than moving them? I wouldn't be surprised if some states were so shaky that it was risky to change anything.

Does anyone know why they started parking people in states instead of their old policy?

Sorry, I don't know the answers to your questions. We're just mushrooms kept in the dark out here. I'm not WC so I don't get the inside scoop and I get the feeling the WC don't even get it anymore unless it's necessary and the really secret stuff stays within the confines of the secret circle of those who have reached the pinnacle of spirituality in TWI.

See if this is any better.

BOD - Same

President's Cab – Berg*r, Chavousti*, Coult*r, H*mpton, Lind*r, Lom*x, Magn*lli, Mccull, Mill*r, Moynih*n, R*pp, and I think D*nna

Exc comm – McFadd*n, Dr*m, B*lchak

Gunnison – McF*dden & Bolch*k

New England & MA - Jeff Kar*s

CT - Bill* Matlac*

NH, VT – Chr*s Hall*t

RI – P*rry Pierc*

N Atlantic & NY – Bodol*sky

DE, PA – Er*c Kett*ritz

NJ - Sch-ller

Blue Ridge & VA - Naviell*

DC – Georg*

MD – B~ll B-rryhill

NC – Jos*ph Wr-nn

WV – Stan Kinsl*y

S Atlantic & FL – Moynih*n

AL – Er*c Col*

Mid South & GA, SC - Bil* Green*

KY – Vict*r Rybinok*

TN – Steph*n Robert*

Ohio Valley & OH – R*man Stec*w

Midwest & MI - Mik* And*rson

IL – Gr*mlich

IN - J. R*yan

MN, ND, SD - Bill Seig-

WI – J*hn Spac*k

Central - T*m Horr*cks

IA - Harm Olthous*

KS – Ric* Pr*ett

Mid Amer & TX - T*m Mull*ns

AK - Jack D--m

LA,MS - V-rn Edw*rds

OK – R*dney Gr*lliot

Rky Mtn , CO, UT, WY – Mar* Wall*ce

NM - Darrin S*nd

Pacific , AK, WA – M*tt St*les

ID – Denn*s Ha*

MT – Mar* Ladv*g

OR – Steve* Du*ley

Western, CA & HI – E* Oed*ng

AZ – Da* Davi*

NV – R Walto*

Country Coord - (NOTE: I DID NOT get all of them)

Canada – J*e Perr*

el Salvador- - S*lvia M*lina

Mex – Mari* Orti*

Carrib – Burges*

Dom R-p – Frederic* Alvare*

St Lucia – Per*ne Scaliti*

Trin & Toba – H*richera

Vir Isl – Lil* Sade*

S America/Argentina – Cate*

Chile – Roja*

Colombia – Sanche*

quote:
Also could you tell me what the president's cabinet does? Are they responsible for departments at HQ?

Presiden'ts Cabinet have department coordinators they oversee in their "cabinet" area, along with being the coordinator of their own department. twi equates them with region coordinators.

It seems a lot of the previous cabinet members are doing something else. Two new cabinet members who were ordained are not cabinet members list (St*v* L*ngl*y and M*k* Pr*ll).

Ex10: If I remember correctly, John Reynolds went to work in the purchasing deparatment after his trustee assignment. I don't think he was even the department coordinator. That is why his assignment is not announced anymore.

quote:
Originally posted by Tom Strange:

it's good to see that my sister and brother in law won't have to pack up and move again... I guess...

Nope, but other people seem to be climbing closer to the top of the ****pile that I wouldn't have expected. Of course, I don't know them from outside of TWI but they do seem like they are decent people, so perhaps they can't progress higher without being corrupt. I have a feeling that to be on the BOD "cabinet" or higher you have to have stopped believing in TWI doctrine.

Ex, Ex, thou shouldest know that mine eyes are omnipresent, even unto the ends of the eyelash.

I am SO blessed to hear what the movers and shakers from HQ are lovingly anticipating this upcoming promised land year. I feel (deep inside) a bit left out, I must admit. There was a day, although you couldn't tell it by seeing me today, but there was a day when I too trembled in anticipation of my assignment, the excitement, the love, the God-given wisdom of those making the assignments.

Anyone wanna join me in a snack-shop visit?? I'm buying!!!

I wonder if our own Tom Horrocks will pray for mah lost soul this next year ...

I read those names and think, "SSDD..."

(Same $hit, Different Day)

Same twits in the same places but four years later from when I last looked at a list like that....

They're listening to the same crap out of HQ. Nothing new under the TWI sun. They're reading the same articles - just different, long a$$ed titles, same damn authors...

It's comforting knowing I'm not missing a thing.

Assignments....what a joke...I remember being in a room with veepee and a bunch of prospective limb leaders...veepee had a basket of apples...he picked them up one at a time and threw them really hard at each guy sitting in their chairs...the one guy that caught his apple was made a limb leader...

We used to think that they made these assignments by revelation! If God ever talked to a twi leader it was only to tell him to get the hell out of twi!