GreaseSpot Cafe

Its here!

Refiner

yes. PFAL arrived today.

Oh yay!

Well its a real pretty book, hardback with an orange cover and very important looking gold writing on it. icon_eek.gif

Anyways, Im so excited that I might just rush over to Amazon and buy "New dynamic Church".

Oh happy day. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

It used to belong to someone.

Anybody we know ? anim-smile.gif

Page 7:

"If that is the first and great commandment, then what is the first and great sin?....

hewing out our own religious systems, our own ideologies, our own thinking patterns.."

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Edited by Pawtucket

Refiner,

You should have asked me for the pfal book before I threw it - along with hundreds of tapes and other so important "ministry materials" - that I, as a Christian, resorted to stealing and lying to obtain such precious gems don't you know icon_frown.gif:(-->

Anyway they all ended up in a dump on a Greek island in case you are interested in more material.

By the way, when you finish reading pfal - if you haven't succummmed to its superiority and therefore need to supplant the Holy Bible according to Mike - I suggest you toss it in the trash as well. It's been debunked and proven to be stolen, copied, or just plain wrong in parts.

quote:

Page 7:

"If that is the first and great commandment, then what is the first and great sin?....

hewing out our own religious systems, our own ideologies, our own thinking patterns.."

The rest of the book then, is in fact, an answer to his own question, isn't it?

Refiner... if you're serious about more books after reading this one, post what you're looking for, maybe we'll forego the riches of eBay to help you in your quest...

OH! And we really need you to sign the green card and fork over the 'donation' before we allow you to read any more books... OK?

Refiner,

I don't think you meant anything by it, but we have a standing rule here against using people's real names unless they've already revealed them (I fall into the latter category). It's to protect people's privacy.

Raf

Refiner – if you want to collect VPW’s books and possibly other little know and out of print books you might want to try Alibris.com a used book website I use as an alternative to Amazon. Alibris is often cheaper.

Here is a link to the stuff they have by VPW:

http://www.alibris.com/search/books/author...20Victor%20P%2E

Unfortunately they don’t include his lesser works:

Deceiving the Holy Spirit Today (originally by Aninias and Saphira)

Order my Steps for the motor coach from JC Whitney’s Catalog

(How to build a rolling party palace with other peoples money)

Jesus Christ, was that our Overpass?

Travel log of VPW and his motor coach on tour in the 60’s and 70’s

Pickup Lines: Quotations of Victor Paul Weirille

God’s Mangled Word

Includes the foundational doctrine: Adultery is not a sin!

icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_smile.gif:)-->

Raf. You are correct. That is board policy everywhere really. Sorry about that,I didnt think.

Now as to the book icon_eek.gif

Well I have to announce, Ive read many a hundred books published by assorted crazy cults but...well...Ive never read anything quite like this.

Ive only read the first section "The power of believing".

Im still in recovery and will need a while to absorb what I read!

If you don't know how to edit, it's pretty easy - you go to that post, you'll see three icons in the lower right corner of it - one is a folder with a double-quote symbol on it, one is a triangle with an exclamation point in it (that means that you will send me a triangle message (not really)), and the one in the middle is a pencil. Click the pencil, and you will be able to change your post.

Of course, if you just wait a while, a moderator might end up doing it for you . . .