GreaseSpot Cafe

Is VPW a Doctor?

TheSongRemainsTheSame

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:
I don't care that he hurt my brothers and sisters in Christ, as long as I got something for me....

Well, we're talking about whether he was a doctor or not, not whether he hurt folks, which we all say he did from time to time.

But I would phrase it another way:

"The fact that he hurt my brothers and sisters in Christ, which I do not rejoice in, doesn't cause me to question the truth that he taught."

icon_smile.gif:)-->

That he willingly devistated our brothers and sisters in christ in order to sate his selfish lusts...causes me to question EVERYTHING that he taught ....

A man of God ... a *man of the spirit* (a qualification I would expect for someone to recieve the revelation from God to be regarded as an apostle) the bible clearly declares in galations ... does not behave as such...VPW ... his lifelong selfish behavior..the enormity of his sins ... those ARE however listed as attributes of a *man of the flesh* ....not someone whom is generally deemed to be trustworthey.

Folks, he ISN`T who or what he led us to believe....if he was, he absolutely COULDN`T have done what he did... his attributes are singularly attributed to a man of the flesh ...also a *wolf in sheeps clothing*...do you know WHY he was able to mingle with the sheep? It was because his disguise HAD to be so realistic and convincing...his illusion as a pastor and teacher convincing ...otherwise he couldn`t have gotten close enough to the sheep to devour them.....

It is a serious mistake to trust his version of *truth* ...simply because he presented as such.... Galations has much to say about *men of the flesh* and how they are to be regarded....harbringer of truth like it hasn`t been known since the first century isn`t one of the things that is generally one of the accomplishments to be expected of a man of the flesh.....it is a mistake to trust a man with low moral fiber and character...no matter how convinced they are that they have the truth.

Rather than revere the predator that slunk in and mercilesly slaughtered and devoured God`s people, devistated his flock...I believe he needs to be viewed with the utmost contempt and anything associated with him to be carefully regarded with the utmost wariness...

The only reason that it's "open for debate" is that there are some here who

• Don't think that the lack of accreditation is significant
  • Have rationalized that a "doctorate" from Pikes Peak Seminary & Grill is equivalent to a doctorate from someplace like...oh, Princeton Theological Seminary
  • Don't care, since he "taught us The Word"
  • other half-baked reasons

Oak,

Sad but true. Well, we can fix this in a jiffy. Self-accreditation is apparently acceptable for some. Therefore, I have accredited myself to review other's accreditation. After spending countless (because I wasn't counting) hours reviewing the evidence, I have revoked VP's doctoral degree which didn't exist in the first place. There, VP is no longer a doctor.

Raf, any decaf left?

JT

shazdancer

posted August 25, 2004 08:33

Yeah, WW, and the message behind the message:

"I don't care that he hurt my brothers and sisters in Christ, as long as I got something for me...."

WordWolf

posted August 25, 2004 09:29

Hm. You're right-I left that out.

I'll have to do some tweaking...

=====================

"I don't care if he was a plagiarist, molester, rapist,

conman and overall fraud,

HE TAUGHT ME THE WOOOORD...

I got mine-who cares if YOU suffer?"

i just had to re-post the extended version with a further view

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

icon_wink.gif;)-->