GreaseSpot Cafe

New website being designed

pjroberge

For many of us, we have seen various TWI satire / spoof websites come and go like washua multinational (my favorite) and that other one with the Star Trek cartoons. But alas, they have come and gone.

I think it is time to do one where as many people as want to can have a place to post their creative cartoons and prose etc etc.

I will set up the space in the next few weeks and people can contribute their artistic efforts with their name and full credit, or secretly if you don't want your identity known.

What does everyone think? Any artists out there?

Domain name suggestions are appreciated except TWI trademarks unless they have sucks at the end like Goey's hehehe....

I laugh my bunns off at some of the remarks that are made here and would love to see these remarks made into cartoons and especially about situations with TWI. ( Loy spitting, etc)

This website could be pain medicine for some that are hurting...

I "think" doing the wesite is a great idea..

quote:
Mind if I make some contributions?

I set this website up so that anyone that wants to may contribute. I am certainly not Mr. artistic and would appreciate everyone's help and input. I'd like it to be a group project that all of us can have some part in building our own type of "ministry" icon_cool.gif...

Mr. Hammeroni

quote:
If you could do it without copyright problems
There are no legal problems. As long as we stick to a satirical use we are fine. As a matter of fact, the more satirical and outrageous the better legally.

TWI will choke on this one, but other than empty threats, can do nothing. It is a constitutionally protected right. Send me your script icon_biggrin.gif:D-->....

quote:
Originally posted by pjroberge:

I set this website up so that anyone that wants to may contribute. I am certainly not Mr. artistic and would appreciate everyone's help and input. I'd like it to be a group project that all of us can have some part in building our own type of "ministry" icon_cool.gif...

Thanks, Pat. I have some ideas I'll be working on.

For a name, how about Way of Abuse and Pedophilia, i.e., WAP?

Maybe too overboard for some.

Otherwise, I love prevailing turd. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

quote:
Originally posted by Trefor Heywood:

I believe that I used the phrase "prevailing turd" first! icon_mad.gif

Stand bye for a lawsuit! icon_eek.gif

lol icon_wink.gif;)-->

Pat, Trefor was joking, but this got me wondering what's up with the trademark suits. I notice that the opposition to TWI's marks has been dropped and that The Way International Ministries has changed its name to Global God International Ministries. Is that a result of the District Court ruling against them or did they decide to drop the matter for other reasons?