GreaseSpot Cafe

A Menace To Society, A Threat To Sanity

grasshopper

it's been over 2 years since i walked away from that blood sucking marrow munching amalgamation of mealy mouthed double talking spoon wielding

proponents of evil logic.

yes innie lurkers you are part of an evil mini society that uses fear and intimidation to help you reap the benefits of insanity.

ahhh sweet insanity. the physical buzz of fear still reverberates through my body as i remember the comforting words of my way corps overseers:

"you are going to die if you don't go into the way corps."

"abundantly share or your wife will have a greatly increased chance of miscarriage."

"you have eternal life and will spend a significant amount of it answering for every moment of broken fellowship"

"you didn't follow my direction. now suffer the consequences"

i look to the heavens, not for god but for the 2 ton steinway that is most surely hurtling from the clouds to smash my vile unbelieving believer body into a small insignificant puddle of fossil fuel.

i drive down a beautiful country road careful to watch out for oncoming hazards. surely drunken emmissaries of the devil are about to swerve into my path. surely they will follow me all the days of my life.

yes faithful innies, you are part of this little chunk of hell.

how does it feel?

i remember how it felt.

it felt good.

Heyya Grasshopper, great to hear from you...well well, so you haven`t died yet? Satan certainly is taking his time in completeing your ultimate destruction for having the audacity to leave God`s protection in twi....lol

I have been waiting for almost 15 years....maybe he is behind on his greasespot process because there are so many of us infidels on his list...

Eventually one loses the feeling of waiting for the other shoe to drop...and twi just becomes a bad memory.

I was sure the Devil was going to get me as I was driving to a forbidden Exwafer get-together attended by other reprobates.

I got there safe and sound. What a surprise. And the fallen-away, out-of-fellowship attendees I saw there were the happiest people I'd seen in a long time.

quote:
"you have eternal life and will spend a significant amount of it answering for every moment of broken fellowship"

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

I can't believe they had the unmitigated gaul to say that!!! That statement is diametrically opposed to one of God's greatest promises in Revelation 21:4

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

(KJV)

Talk about somebody who is going to have to "significantly answer" to God. Those boys are ina heap o' trouble. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Grasshopper

Your quotes give a window into the crooked, perverted, manipulative, sadistic world of The Way International and the FEAR they use to keep people in subjection.

I, too, spent a couple of years waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Then one morning I woke up and realized that the predicted death and destruction had not come.

Then eventually I realized that their predictions would not come.

And I was able to see the organization for what it really is: A bloodsucking cult.

And now when I drive down that country road, I see the beauty, not the devil hiding behind every billboard.

You will, too.

Dear Catcup,

I realize that we do not know each other personally, but I wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed your posts here on GS.

You have a way of telling it like it is! And I appreciate that!

Thanks for being here on GS.

P.S. To all other posters here on GS...I appreciate what you have to say as well...but I just thought today was Catcup's day to know! icon_razz.gif:P-->

ya know I think I got to the point I didnt care and was willing to tell them that. After being marked and going back to fellowship I could see people being used and abused so clearly and even tho I remebered also at one time being as excited about the carnival they offered for a price , I now saw the toll and fear it put in people.

People I knew and loved for years. I had to get to the point I told them it was not something I wanted to be or do or go along with anymore just because I had better things to do like shampoo my hair . but it was not until I witness those I knew where good people and watched them compromise and suffer for twi did I wake up and say not me not now , not ever again. It was not hate that motivated me to leave it was the very love of God and His children .

it was sheer hatred (of the devil) that motivated me to leave twi. sheer unadulterated hatred.... the devil= twi

now that i'm out i'm learning how to love the right way.

all you innie lurkers that that think you are doing the "LOVE THANG" by staying in despite your knowledge of twi's evil are gutless fools. unless you are really speaking up.

i doubt you are speaking up.

hope i'm wrong

by the way i was a gutless fool for quite a while.

NOW QUIT BEING SO NICE!!!

HEY TWI: KISSMYASS

i feel better now

grasshopper

((((((((((excathedra))))))))))) god bless and protect all pint sized goaltenders

I finaly have come to a point of realizing that everything that bad that has happened to me since I left is not due to my own believeing. The washer dryer stuff.........my mind and heart had to work very hard to FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS rightly dividing my own thoughts vs.what I have seen and have learned new...I HAD TO work HARD to work out issues I had to face. I felt very uncovered so to speak.....but with time and much patience with myself and with GOD.....it all started to make sence.....I left in 2000........most folks here dont have a clue what we went through.....and thats the truth!!!!!Im glad for those who left earlier...they did not have to see the side we saw!!!!!GOD IS BIGGER!!!!!!!imho

Edited by likeaeagle