GreaseSpot Cafe

Order NOW: How To Start Your Own Present Day Truth Ministry

TheSongRemainsTheSame

You to can begin your own Present Day Truth Ministry.

ENJOY:

Tax free status.

Free Lawn Care.

A free Chalet.

Free travel & expense account.

An undisclosed cash flow in the guise of love offerings in a coughffe can and envelopes.

15% of gross income your supporting followers even if they do disagree.

Control over 1000's of people including the next generation.

That's right my friends! And that's only the beginning of benefits. My program has worked for many of the few.

My package also includes:

How to be Charismatic.

How to Smile Like a Wolf in Wool.

The proper homelitic gymnastics while saying, "It's Christ in you! Christ in you! Christ in you! The hope of Glowry~~~

How to set up a Board of Trustees utilising family and close friends as "Yes People".

AND MUCH MORE THAN YOU KNOW!!!

In this package you will also receive:

How to purchase an airplane, a moter coach, a snomobile and what to do with these purchases.

How to rent a big tent and serve burgers.

A complete catalogue of Beta Max technology rival to none.

Plans for an auditorium that include details a central focal point stage & lecturn from which your PDTM will direct the world.

The book: How To Influence and Manipulate People to Give You Stuff, A$$, Gas, Grass, Money in Order To Become Your Friends" by C. More Hiney.

A Beta Max Video: "Christains SHOULD Be Prosperous" complete with comments from Oral Roberts(900 Foot Tall JC Demanding Cash or Death), Benny Hinn (How To Slay In The Spirit and Keep the Change) and many others such as that weeping platinum blonde with the tear resistant masKScarra who makes over 200,000 bucks a year giving out cheap dolls and plastic toy trucks to those children who suffer and crying all the way around the world..Her husband makes over 300,000 bucks per year plus all perks being famous over the world and a shiney silk shirt with micro phone at the end the cuffs. And so on.

A KJV Super Edition. All print in red. Written in Estrangelo Aramiac and a free Greek Lexicon just for the buff your library.

How to "Receive a Non-Accredited Doctorates Degree".

How to Deceive.

How to Insure the Decieved Continue to be Decieved via PDTM and Offshoots.

You will also receive Blue Forms and Attorney phone numbers.

And this is not all I have to offer. There is a little green card offering more benefits if ya join PDTM.

TESTAMONEY

"You are right Song. Since I signed up and ordered your materials, there are many more people kissing my A$$ than I thought possible. My bank account has grown considerably."

AND that is only one testamoney that PDTM works.

Send in you love offering to:

WOLF N WOOL MINISTRIES

All rights reserved

danteh1

posted October 09, 2004 11:19

Sounds like another "WAY" offshoot to me.

Better be carefull, you might get some orders on that one.

Hey danteh1, of course you are right!!! That is why I have offered no way to receive my material. But ifn' you are interested I can show you how to walk on the water at the oceans edge. Of course that is another PDTM.

outandabout

posted October 09, 2004 12:30

Yeah, Christians SHOULD be Prosperous.

Unfortunately, while we were in that joint, most of us WEREN'T but teh few at the top were.

That book should have been titled, The People at the Top Get to Be Prosperous.

outandabout that is what I am offering. We are the elect and double portions should be given to us who have my teaching PDTM... (I was the one unloading bags of styrofoam snowflakes at the gas Humps. Hell somebody had to do it~~~

JustThinking

posted October 09, 2004 13:04

I have seen the revised title here before:

Christians Should Be Preposterous

I have seen Christains Shoud be Aware The Preposterous. Must be the same sighting "JC and Me".

outandabout

posted October 11, 2004 08:21

Where do I sign up??

oat,

Oh my, my first apprentice.

Which class?

I would suggest "Walking On The Water". First session free! After that, 40 bucks per lesson until you can actually walk on the water. Now that is a deal that no one can turn down.

But I need to know if you have any problems in your life that I can capitalize upon to insure I have complete control over you?

God Bless I am the best!!!

all rights reserved PDTM to change the way you think to think my way.

The other day Harvey P. went into a chainsaw outlet to buy a chainsaw to do some cleanup work in the WAY woods.

The sales person showed him a model and said "this is the best selling unit we have in stock, It can cut 10 cords of wood an hour. And the price is in the range you are willing to pay."

Well, Harvey bought the chainsaw and took it back to headquarters. A week later Harvey came back in and said "I want my money back on this chainsaw!!!!"

The sales person inquired as to why he wanted to return it.

To whit Harvey replied, "I couldn't find anyone smart enough to figure out how it works."

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

• 2 weeks later...

song:

your comment:

I would suggest "Walking On The Water". First session free!

Does the class come complete with a life jacket. Please enroll me.

I guess the jackpot is all the hiney for free huh?

In order to succeed please use some new colloquialisms like:

"not since Martin Luther" or

"stuff that wasnt made known in the days of Moses"

and "completing the revelation of Paul