GreaseSpot Cafe

dearest john linder

excathedra

I'm trying to imagine what his thoughts might be.

He's a "heavy" at Wayworld, a heavy among heavies really. God knows, the Corps filled its ranks with self-important little mog-bots poised to strike at the first sign of believer weakness, with a "retemorized" litany of spiritual transgressions crafted to wither and demoralize the most recalcitrant believer (hopefully).

But the ranks of heavy mog-bots part like the Red Sea for the gravest and seriousest of the heavies - the ones who carry side-arms in His service - God's own bodyguards.

The heavy of heavies doesn't have time for loving "cop-outs" who live to kick the TWI masters who fill his trough. "Let Jesus love 'em," he (probably) says. "My job is to neutralize the Adversary, and every one of his furry, little ex-Wayfer disciples." He fingers the trigger of his Beretta, and then quickly pulls his hand away. "Thank you God for not letting me shoot myself in the balls," he says quickly, and wipes his brow. "And thank you for removing your hedge of protection from the Greasespot Cafe."

He clicks the "About The Way" Forum, and with much speaking in tongues, reads the next thread, taking notes, noting clues, cross-referencing into the night... "I see my name here - a trick of the Adversary! GET THEE BEHIND ME!!" He suddenly pulls his hand away, again from cold steel, again sighing with relief. Night after night.

Edited by satori001

The light from the glaring computer screen late into the night causes Lindy to have to rub his eyes repeatedly. The words GREASESPOT CAFE blur before his eyes, long after midnight.

I just don't get it, Loy said that they would all be greasespots by midnight, and look they are all still on line, talking about prosperous things. Someone getting ready to open yet another cafe where truth is served. It's just like the grinch who stole christmas. No matter what he stole from the who's, old Loy Boy couldn't steal that firm determination in their hearts to still celebrate life.

Lindy starts to sweat profusely, because a whole complete thought just went through his mind. Not a thought implanted by the great "MOG BORG". but a real thought and reasoning all his own. Lindy's face starts to turn all red and swell. Fear overtakes his composure. I think he might explode.......

Feel "free" to continue................

That's not funni Satori.

That's rather hilariously truthfull a many a laughter..

Wuz up "dearest john linder" fans?

Is this Razzale Dazzle, Stick Ball, tackle football on asphalt (no equipment), or a game of ping pong Gumper Style?

I know let's play "I Spy". I start. I said it first~~~

i spy with my little eyes something that is:

GREEN!!!

Fare well fans of the "dearest john linder" unsupport group.

Until next time

heh heh hahahahhahhaaaa yeah.

Dear John Linder,

Maybe, instead of policing Greasespot, you might spend your time more profitably by looking at your own leadership, and encouraging them to act like Christians. You know, "giving no offense in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed," and all that.

And don't forget to teach the believers that "if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel." (I Tim. 5:8) I know you have a faithful member of the household in AZ who needs to hear it.

If your own house were clean, there would be no need for Greasespot Cafe.

Shaz

quote:
Originally posted by satori001:

I'm trying to imagine what his thoughts might be.

He's a "heavy" at Wayworld, a heavy among heavies really. God knows, the Corps filled its ranks with self-important little mog-bots poised to strike at the first sign of believer weakness, with a "retemorized" litany of spiritual transgressions crafted to whither and demoralize the most recalcitrant believer (hopefully).

But the ranks of heavy mog-bots part like the Red Sea for the gravest and seriousest of the heavies - the ones who carry side-arms in His service - God's own bodyguards.

Yeah, a "heavy" alright......carrying loads of secrets and incriminating evidence, having been the lcm-mog "doorkeeper" for many years.

He knows what happened behind closed doors.....and in the motor coach.....and in the dayton motel rooms......and in gunnisack......and on and on.

He is indispensible.......and holds leverage against twi's bod forever. If he chooses to stay at wayworld, he can. He can stroke his cold steel beretta at the way until he's old and gray.

As long as the money continues to funnel into twi's coffers.....linder will "safeguard" it. And, why shouldn't he? You have to be suspicious of everyone in the ranks. Even martindale fell to lust and sin.

And, so he slinks into the back door of The Cafe.....intent on eavesdropping and gathering information. Yeah, it's a parasitic existence, but then.....it gives him a voice in the bod's daily briefings.

Wonder what bema awards await such a service???

skyrider

Satori, it would be interesting if he did shoot himself in the balls! Can you imagine.. good ole Rico would have to stand up (yet once again) in front of the masses of reporters to try to discredit the news stories. "Everyone in the world is well aware that we inform our followers of everything from peas to soups to nuts (sorry) about the goings on of the organization."

Slowly, the stories would subside: "second rate security guard shoots himself in a fit of insanity." "Man on corn field duty shoots himself in the privates."

The BOT would be forced to relieve him of his duties, and would hold him as a prime example why the followers should avoid the internet, especially ex-way sites.

God first

Beloved *.*

I heard John Linder was here to invite all XWay people (because the Way no longer calls us believers) to Thankgiven diner with the household of the most godly believers

If we just could find our way there after being lost for so manys years

ha ha ha ha

just for fun

with love and an holy kiss Roy

JL, "BIG BOY" probably goes on here more often than he goes on THE WAY DOT ORG. After all, it is more interesting and informative.

We should get the word out to those who are still in that this is a site that is FREQUENTLY visited by cabinet members at TWI. They might want to see what all the fuss is about. Then again, many of those still in already vist this site regularly just like JL does.

I have a couple of questions:

Why doesn't The Way dot Org have their own open forum for discussion and sharing? It seems they would want the household believers to communicate one with another...... or do they?

As cheap as it is these days, why isn't high speed Internet access available throughout the campus of TWI? Why isn't Instant Messaging encouraged amongst members throughout the country? It took years for them to even use email.

Don't they know by now that they can no longer pretend to "believe" that everything is ok? Their best bet is to allow open and honest communication and suggestions among the ranks.

But it seems they have never done this in the past. Why would they start now?

igotout,

i have to respond to something you brought up.

not to derail this thread, but:

When i was still in, Rev. |-|aR/3 P|_At1g told me that i was not allowed to e-mail my beilver friends anymore, i could only e-mail my friends that are in my branch.

It was a specific order given by the current vice pres. He was the Limb coordinator of california at that time. When my father called my branch Coordinator (who has since left TWI) he told my father that no reason was given, but that it was and "order".

My dad asked, "did he do something wrong, and if so what can he do differently?"

the answer was simple. Our branch coord. said "he did nothing wrong, its just an order from way up."

i couldn't believe it.

so what you say was true for me. i dont know how they knew i was e-mailing people, but they knew, and they shut me down so to speak.

Looks like Harvey was trying to cover up something or stop something from "getting around". These guys have been so complicit. I don't know how they live with themselves.

I call it HYPOCRISY. Reminds me of some of those religious authorities in Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ".

I think they all underestimated the power of the Internet as a medium of instant communication, that is until Paul Alxxn gave them a little taste of what was to come.

Edited by igotout

Hi Mr Linder! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I hope your insider information includes where the coffers of money are hidden. If not, you could end up on the streets like so many of the beloved servants of TWIts.

I also hope you know that not everyone on this site posts everything they know about what's going on with TWI. We're just as good at omitting information as TWIts are when the situation calls for it. icon_wink.gif;)-->

Are you feeling okay? Your health is good, I hope.