GreaseSpot Cafe

Come on back.....it's better now, really

skyrider

quote:
Are these people nucking futs!

I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER go back. And, I mean NEVER.

NEVER ever.

skyrider

neither will I !!!

but even to think about it ~~~

is a never ever resistance forever thought of "Come on back..."

kinda reminds me of thoughts those who have eternal life vs the thoughts of those who do not have eternal life. Hmmm

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And another thing....

Come on back........to what?

The Indiana Campus is gone, Emporia is gone, LEAD is gone, Camp Gunnison is virtually empty....and hq is entangled with lawsuits?

ROA has stopped, WIB has stopped....virtually all fellowship activities have been slashed. It's a totally different set of rules and policies......with waygb monitoring secrets.

Just regurgitated classes and throw your money into twi's ever-consuming belly?? No thanks.

This leopard cannot change its spots. icon_eek.gif

skyrider quote:

quote:
And another thing....

Come on back........to what?

The Indiana Campus is gone, Emporia is gone, LEAD is gone, Camp Gunnison is virtually empty....and hq is entangled with lawsuits?

ROA has stopped, WIB has stopped....virtually all fellowship activities have been slashed. It's a totally different set of rules and policies......with waygb monitoring secrets.

Just regurgitated classes and throw your money into twi's ever-consuming belly?? No thanks.

sky,

I really hadn't thought of it that way. There really IS nothing left that many of us knew. The corpse program is so small that it's probably an afterthought. Someone posted recently about the latest group being a few families or singles and that's it. I guess they could drag out old video clips of VP and walk down memory lane. Of course, they would make sure to edit Craig out of anything they show. Truly sad...

Gotcha, Mr. H. icon_wink.gif;)--> Thanks! I didn't realize that was who you were referring to.

JT, they have already started pulling out the "old" videos and trying to remind people of "the good old days". The only problem is there aren't really many people left who were around in "the good old days" and it means absolutely nothing to them. Things aren't like "the good old days", but they seem to think if they talk about them enough people will start thinking they are.

What gets me is the innies who say, "You have no idea what it's like now!"

Like, HELLOOOO! The KNOW it was crap, abusive, manipulative and WRONG, but since they've been told that things have changed, they completely forget about all the horrible, evil things that organization has done?!?!

He used to hit me, but he brought me flowers and he only yells at the kids now, so it's all so much better now. You have no idea what it's like in my marriage anymore. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

All of it is a smoke screen...the fact is, they are desperate to revive the rolls of the "faithful" in order to generate more revenue. All they can do now is try different marketing schemes and sales pitches...they have no viable product. A cult without a cult leader, is like the vegamatic without Ron Pompeil...Wierwille put on a dog and pony show, he drew in the crowds...What's Rosie gonna do to draw in crowds?...Show some leg?...There's no reason for anybody to be there anymore...think about it.

There's many here (myself included), that were enticed and taken in, by a somewhat charismatic and crafty grifter...how pathetic is it to be held spellbound by the likes of Rosie the mean dyke? What could possibly be more distasteful than to be integrated into the diobolical twi matrix of abuse, without even the benefit of having a raving cult leader that could inspire blind allegience? I don't understand what keeps the place afloat...

When I told them I didn't want to go to fellowship anymore the RC in my area told me that I would soon see TWI "go back to the good, sweet group that I got involved with".

They're trying really hard to resurrect "the good old days", but times have changed. You can't just do things like you did "when it worked" and expect good fruit. For one thing, it didn't "work" then, many people were hurt, abused and even destroyed during "the good old days". Many who enjoyed that time, now, upon reflection see that while they were enjoying themselves and doing what TWI said God wanted them to do, they were throwing away their future, security and the life that they wish they had now.

They aren't trying to "fix" anything. They are desperate and don't know what else to do to keep the money rolling in.

The subject of two of the most recent threads may be pretty relevant here. Things are better, really? Why then are they STILL protecting "clergy" that really, really sinned? They are still calling they guy, supporting the guy through his "opportunity". Same old stuff. "If it really happened, God would have shown us".

I think the TWI spin experts have quite a lot of work ahead of them. This one may do them in. Time for ole rico to calm the crowds, somehow explain that the ship is not really sinking, while the innies watch the rats run for their lives.

Looks like things very likely may be much better.

So, Harve, Mr. Linder and you other WC who lurk on here trying to figure out who people are, how do you feel about all this? Is this why you stick around? So you can protect perverts and make sure they have a vast array of victims?

I know, it's not YOUR place to say anything because YOU aren't directly involved (Right Bob M? icon_wink.gif;)--> ). icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> Just send the victims off to some TWIt counsellor and convince them they were doing the right thing and serving God because leadership is NEVER wrong. icon_mad.gif

I dunno.. maybe they are just trying a new tactic. No longer will they need an army of lawyers to pry the name "the way" from other organizations. Make it look bad enough, and in a short time, organizations will be ripping "the way" from all of their charters and letterheads voluntarily, like there's no tomorrow!