GreaseSpot Cafe

Abusive corps-nazis

skyrider

quote:
Also, remember that there are still people who are IN reading these threads. Some have never heard this stuff before. Some still have questions. Some will be able to put the pieces together easier and better having the information, examples of our experiences and even banter to help them get OUT and enjoy a much better life like we do.

The value of voicing this information -- priceless. icon_smile.gif:)-->

quote:
Belle-dancer, bless your heart. I'm glad you agree with me. But what if it were God's will and you DIDN'T agree?

Thank you tomtuttle. icon_smile.gif:)--> I suppose if it's God's will, then He would have to tell me and he hasn't yet so far as I know.

As far as my not agreeing? Well, I figure I did that for about 10 years since I was in TWI and He was telling me to get out. icon_wink.gif;)--> I'm trying to make up for it now. HOWEVER, I have always said I wish God's timing and man's timing would line up with MY timing. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Belle, you know, there's a Belle Glade here in Florida, not too far from where IGOTHOPE and I live. There is a prison there also, along with a couple restaurants and a sugar cane factory. And God told me to tell you that the next time somebody shows you a green card, do not confuse it with green light revelation.

CM, I am learning that not all of us are the same. Sometimes I spew forth some spittle (like now), and instead of healing the beholder's eye (let thine eye be single), it has an unanticipated effect. I mean no offence to anyone, nor am I encouraging any direction for anyone's life. Many of us here on the GreaseSpot know each other and/or can deeply indentify with "re-living the incident" experiences and learning we had in our term with The Way, Looking for Love.

When you read anything I write, just remember that I feel my life is too short to not laugh.

God Blast you!!!

PS: But watch out for that sly fox Simon. He is a sheep in wolves' clothing. And he gets more from 8 hours of sleep than from 15 minutes of speaking in tongues.

Alphaomegacat, they ALL look familiar. Even the inanimate objects look familiar. I can smell cig smoke seeping in from the doorway, the REAL coffee in the background (must not be CORPS!!!), the eager anticipation of the grads as they settle in for their 4000th time through the class, practicing but never mastering those fake laughs (Simon was accepted into the corps due to his mastery of the fake laugh).

I wax nostalgic also, and feeble in the knees and mind ...

Yeah, Alfa, I do know you. I was ateth corpse.

We hung out once at some limb thing in San Francisco years ago in the mid 80's.

The gent is a WOW in my WOW branch from 78-79 in the Riverside/Redlands/San Bernardino area

And A la Prochaine, you're right, they just ignored me. I was never able to chastise people, that's why I'm making fun of myself!

Abigail: POW!!! I never saw that!!! That's hilarious! LOL LOL How apt!!!!