GreaseSpot Cafe

Who are the insiders?

skyrider

Past or present...who do you consider as the insiders?

1) Pfal grads? ..... because they have "inside information" that unbelievers don't have?

2) Adv Cl grads?.... because they are instructed on the revelation/impartation stuff?

3) Corps?........... because they are given inresidence training?

4) Clergy?.......... because they are "gifted" with more privileges and power?

5) HQ Staff?........ because they see paperwork, blue forms and attend special meetings?

6) Trunk Office?.... because they hear all the "reputation-dirt" and other stuff?

7) WayGB?........... because they monitor GS, know secrets and accept bribes?

8) Special assistants and inner circle of confidantes?.... the inner, inner circle?

9) Trustee household and emeritus? because they know the agendas?

Who REALLY are the insiders of twi?

skyrider

quote:
Past or present...who do you consider as the insiders?

The whole organization was designed to encourage people to progress, give their money, and become insiders. Whether any of us were truly "insiders" is another topic. I can remember clearly taking the foundational class. Shortly thereafter the "dealing with the advisery" class was run and my twig leader said I wasn't ready for it. So of course, I strived to "be ready" and move up a notch in the "insider" hiarchy of TWI.

Who REALLY are the insiders of twi?

From one perspective......it was always the next "level of commitment." If one was just a pfal grad, then he NEEDED the advanced class to have the "insider information." If an AC grad...then one NEEDED to go corps....."healthy competition" in lcm's words.

BUT.........when one STEPS BACK and LOOKS at the masonic-degrees of "special insider enlightenment"...... twi was/is another hoax amongst many others.

quote:
Originally posted by skyrider:

_Who REALLY are the insiders of twi?_

From one perspective......it was always the next "level of commitment." If one was just a pfal grad, then he NEEDED the advanced class to have the "insider information." If an AC grad...then one NEEDED to go corps....."healthy competition" in lcm's words.

BUT.........when one STEPS BACK and LOOKS at the masonic-degrees of "special insider enlightenment"...... twi was/is another hoax amongst many others.

Yup -- absolutely.

Get witnessed to, and attend twig --- you're in the door.

Take the foundational class --- yer family.

Take the intermediate class --- you are more equipped.

Take the advanced class --- you are qualified to operate manifestations.

(of course -- before taking intermediate or advanced class, all the extra *advanced studies* seminars need to be taken -- making you more knowledgeable)

Go WOW --- get the experiential knowledge, and one step higher.

Go Corps --- sit and learn at the feet of the mog.

Go University of Life -- if you have a valid excuse for not doing the corps trip, and can make it sound plausible.

I'll stop there, cause I was in U of L, and never did the corps trip. But am thinking that (by a wild conjecture here), I can safely assume that once in the corps --- assignment to certain tasks were higher priority, than others, and all were designated by level of *committment*.

Imho --- the only true insiders --- are those that call the shots. Everyone else is a pawn on the chessboard called twi. Ocassionally, those pawns may become a castle, a bishop, or a horse -- but never a King, or Queen.

quote:

You got it spot on, skyrider. Every time we thought we had done something to get "in" and to gain approval there was another hoop right around the corner. We sould go through that hoop only to find out that, "that's good, but if you REALLY want to be spiritual you need to...."

*shakes head* And we actually believed them when they said the foundational class would teach us all we needed to know and that anyone could read and understand the Bible if they would just apply those keys.....

Makes me think, maybe there were no insiders. Follow all the training, jump through all the hoops and get rewarded with the 34th degree- nothing there. Same stupidity. Maybe you then know who's sleeping with who, but cripe- what a price to pay for something so obvious.

quote:
Makes me think, maybe there were no insiders. Follow all the training, jump through all the hoops and get rewarded with the 34th degree- nothing there.

Yeah........a spiritual multi-level marketing scam.

You sit thru the classes and mandatory weekly meetings.....and then, you're compelled to go out and sign up others. The more you get underneath you, the higher YOUR ranking.

My, oh my.......it's so obvious NOW! icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I could look at this two ways. An insider is someone who knows EVERYTHING. (Very small group) OR, an insider is someone who has some knowledge of a group's secrets. That would probably make many folks here an insider to some degree.

For example, how many of us went witnessing and lied about being interested in someone? We KNEW that was a common practice of TWI. Does that make us an insider?

JT

You know... it just struck me... they ran out of hoops, didn't they?

TWI is/was based on layers and levels and keeping you jumping through the hoops to attain more spirituality. You attended a twig, you were "spiritual". You took the class, you were "more spiritual". You took intermediate, advanced, collateral classes, you were "very spiritual". You went WOW you were "extra spiritual". You went corps you were "super spiritual". You got ordained, or worked at a root location, you were "super extra spiritual."

This worked while we were all new to twi... inexperienced enough to not see the hoops, and eager enough to keep jumping. But there is no way that can last. Once you are around long enough you start to see the hoops. And you either stop jumping and leave, or you decide the hoops are good and stay.

But the other thing that happened was, twi ran out of hoops. So many folks graduated from corps, and worked at limbs and root locations, there was just no higher for them to go (since we all know ordination wasn't for everyone). What's to keep them motivated now?

According to twi's example, you first try to re-package the hoops and see who you can get to re-jump through them. And second, you change the motivation for jumping... its not to be "more spiritual" it's to be "more spiritual than the next guy". And if you can knock him down a few levels, then your hoop becomes shiny and new again, gaining you "extra spiritual" points. Yippee!!

(On second thought, let's not go there. It is a silly place.)

Yep. One of their problems is that they are running out of different colors to paint those dog gone hoops with. "See, it's REALLY different, this time". "No, you do not really see a red hoop, this one is green". Innies, do not dare to argue.

So far, what have they had to initiate the priviledged ones to the real inner skinny?

Power for Abundant hoops, foundational, intermediate and advanced

Hooping with the the adversary, for fun and profit(?).

Lots and lots of little seminars, showing methods for more precise jumping.

Rise and expansion of the hoop jumpers in the twentieth century. Add to that an in depth three or four year highly supervised program, where they "help" you to realize your life long ambition, and watch with dedication as you jump every hoop left in the book.

And if that wasn't enough, ole craigers had to refilm the advanced hoop course. But even that did not last long. Now there is the Vey of A bun dance hoopers- foundational, intermediate and advanced.

You'd think that that would be enough.. but, more to come. Now the hoops are gonna be a lot smaller..

Real sad for the poor corpses though- "you did not jump right the first time".

The insiders?...

1-foundational class- entry level into cult. Begin to feel superior to all the dumba$$es that haven't had the class yet.

2-intermediate class- learn how to make up biblical sounding words that fit with twi doctrine...and learn to do it fast without much thought.

3-advanced class- learn that your own thoughts (or least some of them), are really God speaking to you...it will definitely be the FIRST thought (whatever that means). You also get a special nametag and get to feel superior to those who have only had the foundational and intermediate classes.

4-WOW- Spend a year getting drunk, getting laid, and getting pinned.

5-corps- Enter the world of cruelty and indifference. This is where it finally starts to pay off...You now have the opprotunity to smootch the rear ends of the "insiders" and to bully the peons who are not corps.

6-clergy- You have arrived! People are required to stand up when you enter a room...how much better can it get than that!

7-Board of Directors- Entire rooms go quiet when you begin to speak, you get your very own nubile corps girl to "clean your house", and you can have your own pet.

That pretty much sums it up, UH. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Only now it's WD instead of WOW and there's no fun allowed when you're a WD. You're confronting the world with the word and you better have tons of paperwork showing how hard you're working to get more income streams coming into hq. No drinking, no sex, no smiling allowed. No pins or presents either, unless you count a photo of the BOD and a $10 gift certificate to the TWIt bookstore gifts.

I know that this was posted in my original post.....BUT I believe there are several levels between corps/clergy and the BOD.

Unmistakeably, the centralization of twi's structure fuels its belly with INSIDER INFORMATION and MONEY. The hq finance staff see the paperwork.......like when twi's 18 wheeler got wrecked by that 8th corps guy, staff cars wrecked, petty cash expenditures, etc. etc. There is always the "public release of information" that follows.

The trunk office personnel get the skinny on INFORMATION. They help cover up information when a region guy or limb guy quits and leaves twi.....they back up the BOD when announcements are made at lunch. Or, in their silence....they condone the lies that are spewed forth. Trunk personnel are involved with this stuff constantly! There is absolutely NO comparison between these guys and corps on the field. None.

Then, at the very least......another couple of levels of "inner circle confidantes." Include WayGB types.....at hq and field. Top region guys would be in on this level. Maybe a few cabinet members....wouldn't you think? And, include some of the sex-solicitors....the girls who coaxed and manipulated situations to assist lcm.

Anyways.........the network had several more levels. All of these threads on GS have exposed the multi-faceted, interworking exploitation.

Once you turn your life over to TWI and let them start paying the bills and running your life you HAVE to become an insider to secure your future. Think about the RCs you know. They've been on staff for so long they can't do anything else. They don't have much of a retirement account unless they stand to inherit a lot of money, so they are hopelessly dependent on TWI. The further "inside" they can get the more likely they are to be taken care of - so they think. We have seen how well they take care of their loyal ones, haven't we?

Belle,

Great point. What does someone do who joins an organization at 16 and wakes up hopeless at 50? No skills, no retirement and no one who truly loves THEM? Shakespeare, in his best moment, could not have penned such a tragic ending.

"But I have that within which passeth show;

These but the trappings and the suits of woe."

"That it should come to this!"

Hamlet Act 1, Scene 2

JT

quote:
Great point. What does someone do who joins an organization at 16 and wakes up hopeless at 50?

Geeze.....and wouldn't that region guy in Florida and Georgia and Texas be 55 or so? maybe a little older? Where could they possibly go if, for some conscience-filled moment, they decided to leave twi?

What a REALITY check!!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

skyrider, that's PRECISELY why they will never leave. They KNOW they can't do anything else and the prospect of having to live like the lowly field people is not appealing at all.

The really sad thing, though, is that they will be cast to the curb like Mrs. W as soon as they become more of a burden or need more from TWI. If they think they won't they are more pitiful than I suspected.