GreaseSpot Cafe

Just so you know

outandabout

If they cannot have raincoats, maybe we could give suggestions as to what could be used to protect clothes from flying spittle..

I remember that ROA- veins bulging out, puffed out cheeks- us rank and file believers were somehow a thorn in the side of his beloved camping supply thingie. I actually thought, "He's an idiot, unless they are just giving that stuff away".

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the contrast.. remember the poor guy that allegedly did not check the weather before taking ole craigers for a ride? Oh well. I guess Craigers couldn't believe for his own rear end, no less find it on a clear day either.

Maybe that's it! "we check the weather before outside events now".

O&A, it's true! He got so mad that people were having a hard time dealing with the rain and buying supplies from them and also using garbage bags to stay dry. He was probably also mad that their tents weren't waterproof and things were floating away because it rained so much. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> It was a rant to behold, for sure.

Oh boy, as we will once again be in good standing .....we will enjoy the privelege of being permitted to attend all of those special classes!!!!

Oh boy hours of sitting on folding chairs!!

Maybe we will be deemed spiritual enough to set up and STRING all of those chairs and set up all of those classes!

hmmmm whatta ya wanna bet they will want to use our homes and cool stuff that we have been able to purchase once their hands were removed from our wallets.....we will be the only ones able to afford the privelege of *blessing* folks with refreshments....

We can hear all of our old favs....pfal...er um....renewedmi...no well there is always the excitment of sitting through all of those new classes from craig.....if were lucky....maybe someone will let us watch their copy of aos!!!!! be still my trembling heart....

Rascal, it's only every OTHER year now! See, it's not as bad. icon_wink.gif;)-->

You'll also get to be blessed standing in the pouring rain waving to people and telling them where to park at those meetings at your house that you bought while they were paying outrageous rental rates.

Oh I remember that ROA. The first time that we decided to bring all the kids (SIX - in previous years one of us would stay home with the younger ones) and it rains for the first two days. It's hard for a tent to remain watertight when a freakin' RIVER is flowing through the campsite icon_mad.gif

And on top of that, it the freakin' CLASS on Living Sanctified icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

The rain lecture I remember was that people should be prepared for bad weather. He didn't need to rant but the thought was actually reasonable. If I go camping during the rainy season in ANY area, I do bring rain gear. What I remember was people standing around during cool, rainy nights with NO coats, rain gear, boots, etc. If it was my son or daughter, I would tell them to get a raincoat too.

Having said that, I still have NOOOOOOOO desire to go back to anything that "isn't that bad anymore."

George quote:

quote:
Gawd, that is a stirring endorsement.

Can you imagine advertizing like that?

"Drink Blertz Beer, it doesn't taste nearly as bad as it used too."

"Buy a WonderWeasel Truck. They aren't nearly as undependable as they used to be!"

or possibly:

"Eat at the Greasespot Cafe. Now with far fewer cases of botulism!"

Anybody left at WayWorld, at this late date, has got to have some serious freaking issues...

geo.

Amen.

JT

There is no point in pointing out the obvious about the Way. The general public is determined to relinquish the burden of independent thought. So religions don’t have anything to worry about especially the Christian religion.

Trust me when I tell you the future of religion on this earth is dazzlingly bright both in terms of parishioners and their finances.

In my opinion religions do the same thing that talk shows do and look at the money and following they rake in.

If people weren’t so egger to give away their God given right of free thought Id say religion and talk radio were doomed.

Groups like the Way are in the perfect positions to live long and prosper, because doing your own thinking becomes more politically incorrect everyday.

Besides it’s really hard to think things through and for 10 or 15 percent of you’re your time and money you can have someone else do it for you. That’s capitalism at its best.

It's kinda amazing that some folks aren't the slightest bit interested in going back, even for one fellowship in a person's home, just to check things out. I'd go if invited. I even bet a twinkie that I'd be allowed to worship my own personal God too. icon_smile.gif:)-->

I don't understand why people think that "they" would even WANT you back. "We will ALLOW you back if you do this, and then that, then jump through this hoop, etc. etc." That is the best "invitation" I have heard them give ANYBODY here.

"If you do enough grovelling, you MAY get to the level that you MAY be clean enough that we could even accept your money".

Let see.. you have to BEG to return to bondage, on their conditions? And you're still the scum of the earth. Magnify the worst racial discrimination that you or anyone you know may have endured by a factor of ten or so. That's what your'e up against. Drink in their fountains? No likely to happen.

I don't think people get it.