GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

wuhl shoer Rocketeer... I just picked mah self up, dusted the stuff off of my sleeves and continued speaking the word!

and the wind chill is zero outside!

that's purty cold for a southern boy!

good night john boy...

... I've been here and I've been there and I've been in between...

[This message was edited by Tom Strange on January 20, 2004 at 23:34.]

Edited by Guest

Simonion has tattoos?? If this is true, we're gonna have to take 2 to 3 months just to work this thing, to ferret it out.

My son Simon, he had an ear-ring, and was a real wierdo, ya know ... sos I figured if this class can do so much for him, maybe I'll drink a gallon of apple wine before going on stage ...

Edited by Guest

Who is this MillionsNowSmoking and ItsstilltheWord?..Are they 9th corpse or guests?...If so we ask that you write out your posts so we can review them line-by-line and word-by-word,because after all,like the two Toms said,we wouldn't want anybody to use an improper Engish word here...Nobody'd want that kind of religion,even if it was the truth,they wouldn't go to church with you...why-I wouldn't go to church with you either...

Ever seen a man coming outa the corner saloon? Got a little different kinda spirit maybe...He hasn't got a nickel in his pocket,yet he holds his head up,puts his shoulders back and says "I can lick any man in town tonight"...Better not say much more,my wife's here...

i'm witcha icon_wink.gif;)--> icon_wink.gif;)-->

i was in love with a ninth corps girl....L_sa Ioz_o....miss her...any of yuuz know how to contact her, and oddly, i fell in love with another 9th Corps gal after L_sa ... icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

9th rocks! always has!

seamanzebloatus, i've always respected the 'exclusivity' of this thread....uh, 'til now icon_razz.gif:P-->

to quote Perry Ferrell:

"...and I'm going 'bout my business...and I'm wonderin' what I'm missin'.."

quote:
Originally posted by ItsStillTheWord:

You're in it.

You may not like my pie, you may not like my tie, you may not like the suit I'm wearing...but I can post to this thread JUST as efficatiously dressed as an ape or a peacock...

speakin of apes....i got a $50 dollar challenge for the 9th thread....!!!???

ah, make it a $100 ...nosheet...i don't lie....sometimes i wish i did anim-smile.gif

beautiful people....

Exc, you with me.....you get a grand+ if you get it and post it here....."finder" icon_wink.gif;)-->

to quote Perry Ferrell:

quote:
Originally posted by notinKansasanymore:

And as I awoke in the morning, I opened my curtains (they were fahr-engine red) I saw the Greasespot Cafe at the top of the hill, and I read the words, "Millions Now Smoking."

"Live just, and fear not."

sounded like an invite icon_cool.gif

i'm in hell, i'm sure of it

to quote Perry Ferrell: