GreaseSpot Cafe

Second Annual Southern Comfort Reunion n Weenie Roast

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuhoooooo....SHA LAWN!!!!!

Honey, since you have been going to school for a couple of years now icon_wink.gif;)-->, I think it is high time for you to sign up for some beginning swimming lessons. You have plenty of time to make it thru polly wog to intermediate between now and the weenie roast icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Just a little advice from one of your nearest and dearest fellow gspotters!!

ROR icon_cool.gif

Freakie---I am definitely attending this years roast. Last year my mother had just had cancer surgery and unfortunately, we had an un-invited guest that same weekend....HURRICANE ISABEL icon_mad.gif

I will see you there, we need to schedule our thumb-wrestling contest there!! That way we can settle once and for all who is the REAL Bliss Ninny of Greasespot. ROR icon_cool.gif

Just looked at the Fall Creek web-site.

OMG! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif What a beautiful spot icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_smile.gif:)-->

Is it from October 8 thru 11th? Will this be a 4-day thing, or what?

Or can everyone here stand each other's personal prescence for 4 days in a row? icon_confused.gif:confused:--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

dm - I thought it was funny, and one that Steve! his own self would laugh at, so for what it's worth, I'm glad you said it.

and don't worry about us being able to stand so much of ya, there'll be enough of us to spread yourself out some... seems to me there will be double what came last year and I coulda stayed with each and everyone of em another week easily...

freaky - you can count the princess and me - we love surprises... (she'll be 8 by that weekend).