GreaseSpot Cafe

Second Annual Southern Comfort Reunion n Weenie Roast

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rocky,

Of all the people I don't look like, Jay Leno is one.

Shell,

The premiere of The Weenie Roast video was held last night.

I heard laughing where I expected it and pensive comments in most places that I expected.

I do have some polishing to do yet, but preview copies will be sent out soon.

Edited by Guest

HEY I just saw all the pics and the MOVIE---or should I say THE movie....WOW real people... now that school is on break I can check out these threads I missed.....ANd Parties I missed man---and Paw --you got a shave and a haircut since I saw you last!!

Maybe when we move back east...you'll still be having an annual weenie roast or sumpin' anyways---looked like a good time!

• 2 weeks later...

Shell,

While your in the planning stages... icon_wink.gif;)-->...maybe you can think of having the weenie roast closer to minnesota so I can go? icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

I was just giving shell a hard time knowing that she would not want to do it. Didn't mean anything by it...I know herb does a wonderful job!!!!!

Sorry herb!!!

But it would be nicer to have it closer

Hey, that's quite a bit closer to me than the last two. I'm right next door in West (By GOD) Virginia. Where in Kentucky? What accomodations are available? What's it cost? Do I need to bring my own weenies, or are they provided by the host? icon_wink.gif;)-->

Once those questions are answered, all I need is a date and time, and I can arrange my vacation schedule to attend the "3rd annual" this year, GOD be willing. icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_smile.gif:)-->

just curious...

Steve.

Â¥

quote:
maybe you can think of having the weenie roast closer to minnesota so I can go?

I would not be averse to this either. It's been in your area for the past two years, perhaps it could be 'branch'ed out this time. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Btw, thanks, Paw.

The lessons repeat until they are learned.

Edited by Guest

Southern minnesota would even be more perfect...I wouldn't have to travel far, maybe take me a few minutes....Please herb, consider this..Please, please... icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I would even help look for the perfect place...lots of lakes here!!!

Edited by Guest