GreaseSpot Cafe

GRANDMA SHELLON !!

dmiller

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What!?!? I get up at 5 am to find out he is a she!?!?!? LOL If it's true, I kept thinking about a girl I went to nursing school with. That's happened to her. Baby boy came out as baby girl. Helped new daddy repaint the nursery real quick. .....Will try to catch you sometime today....have to go to the doctor, but should be home by 10ish. CALL ME! love ya T

Congrats Shellon

Guess I'm going to need to have a talk with that cousin of mine Mr Stork, that birdbrain delivered the wrong baby. icon_eek.gif Next time if ya want the job done right hire a dove.....

Belle

Shellon and pictures should not be used in the same sentence icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I am totally, uncontrollably absolutely in love with a little tiny person named Kailyn Jade Willis!!!!

Vitals: 7 lb 7 oz, 20 1/2 inches, born 4/7/05 @ 10:37 pm.

She looks just like her mama did, with kinky dark hair. Long funny toes like her daddy.

Mama and baby are well and yes the stun is wearing off a little. Charlie.....whoa, let me tell ya, I was very worried about him for a little while after we saw the lack of penis.

Remember I said I would be the one to go away? I stayed and HE left.

It was intense for about an hour or so, until they laid that baby in his huge arms. It was over then, of course, he was done and in love.

When she was born, she aspriated (sp) some fluids and had to be suctioned and this and that and a bunch of icky things, but this was all done right in the room, with her mama getting more anxiouse by the second. Finally she got to hold her......as which point she kicked us all out of the room. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> Ok, out of the hospital, told us to go away. hee hee

I was right there helping my daughter give birth to her daughter. I'd never seen childbirth before and I fail to find words to express that amazing beautifuly wonderful experience.

Kelly was right there, as well. She saw everything and helped her sister breath and push and even got after the nurse once for making Samantha cry. nono5.gif ROFL.

Thank you all very much for your love and support of this family.

I'm headed to shop for baby girl stuff. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I have no pictures, yet, because none of us can find the camera. Sigh. It'll turn up.

Awwww, I've got tears in my eyes reading your post! I have busted my hump this morning so I'm now able to go shopping for girly stuff to overnite to you.

I'll call you when I get back in an hour or two to be sure I send it to Kailyn - what a great surprise!

FABULOUS name!

Welcome, Kailyn Jade Willis! xoxoxo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Kailyn Jade Willis!!!!! (O.K., it's the day after, so sue me!). And welcome to the world, sweet girl (God I hope she loves baseball, or we've got to re-do that room!).

How exciting, Shell. And Auntie Kelly - - what a trooper! Love to the new parents from the weirdo cyber-family and assortment of "step" grandparents, aunts and uncles at the Cultfe!!!

Oh, Pink!!!!!

Love ya, Shell!

J.