GreaseSpot Cafe

A Thread For Quitters

Raf

Hi, wave.gif:wave:-->

I entered this thread because I wanted to make a grand entrance! I'm new to grease spot, but I have been out of the way since May of 2000.

Since then I have been exposing the lies of the way and I believe this will be the best place to continue! I want to start a new thread about the way's class, "The Way of Abundance and Power.” So, in a way, we are all quitters!

quote:
Originally posted by lindyhopper:

You know you could always keep smoking and just get the Lung Brush.

Lung Brush from SNL

Lindy --- thanks, but no thanks! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Hey -- I hear you've moved out West recently. If you're anywhere near those mountains, meebe you could use the brush yourself, and let us know how it works, eh??

Should work wonders with the high altitude and all. icon_cool.gif

Woops -- fergettin' my manners. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Hey there Neo --- Welcome!! wave.gif:wave:--> wave.gif:wave:-->

You're amongst friends now (dare I say *family*). icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_eek.gif

Bring on that new thread. I never took WAP -- I got out when it was just a gleam in lcm's subliminal-whatever-the heck-he-had that rose to the forefront of the forehead. Will be interested to hear what you have to say. icon_smile.gif:)-->

David

Hate to say it, but have to admit it -- today I flunked. icon_frown.gif:(-->

Pressures at work, (and impending *doom*), got the better of me. If ya want to know what I am talking about, go to the Prayer Forum, and look at the *it's gonna hit the fan* thread, before it gets archived.

Sorry Raf, and Karmic -- I let you down. icon_frown.gif:(--> I will start fresh tomorrow. You keep on keeping on, ok??

David

David, pat yourself on the back for going as long as you did! Pick yourself back up and keep smiling!

What y'all are doing is no small feat! You're all doing great!! I'll head down to the prayer forum. The stress doesn't make it any easier, does it?? icon_smile.gif:)--> Hang in there, Buddy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I hear ya, Karmi....I'm from CA and lived in AZ for 10 years when they were first doing the smoking bans in public places. You really DO get used to a smoke free environment.

After moving to the Midwest, ack! gag! cough! wheez! What a horrible experience to have to eat around all that smoke. And it seems no matter where you walk in public there's bunches of people outside standing around blowing smoke on you!

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary! Great job!

J.

• 4 weeks later...