GreaseSpot Cafe

Martindale Returning - Is it a possibility?

TaylorCompany

You sure have a negative view of LCM

I experienced the "trickle down" effect of LCM first hand.

Have continued to watch and read over the years about his actions.

LCM is what and who is is

Either he has changed --in which case IMO he would have no desire to return to TWI, which would be as a dog returning to it's vomit

Or

he hasn't ---in which case his return to TWI would be somthing he is either a) working behind the scenes for or b] actively pushing for

One could argue that he has changed and wishes to change TWI for the better--IF this were true present leadership would not let him near with a 10 foot pole, having no desire to kill the goose with the golden egg.

If they allow him back it will be with the understanding that the status quo remain, and there be no retaliation against them.

If LCM were to agree to the terms regarding the maintaining of the status quo--it would mean he hadn't changed. And the LCM of my nightmares might bide his time, but "revenge is a dish best served cold.

I agree that my comments are highly negative --but then I've always maintained that the reason lying is such a popular pastime is because the truth is often negative and unpleasant both to the speaker and the recipient of same.

Edited by templelady

['Xena' date='Oct 2 2005, 09:00 PM' ]

So . what was the big announcement, for real? Anybody know? -X

Xena asked and so will I. What was the big announcement? ANYBODY in the know?????!!!

..."revenge is a dish best served cold.

Like pizza with dead bugs on it.

:P

I've ofter thought Martindale would be "back" in one capacity or another, regardless of the legal/insurance liability. He continued Mr. Wierwille's tradition of providing animation to a rather dry and stuffy subject (biblical research) and did it far more sucessfully than anyone since. Of course, his excesses (a byproduct of Wierwille's erronious doctrine and practice) were just as "root, hog and die" as his teaching style.

But for certain people who filed lawsuits against the Way for Martindale's "indescretions", he'd still be there today.

Because nothing there has really changed. Nobody's belief system there really embraces the concept of right and wrong. As far as they're concerned, God's on their side and all's right with WayWorld.

As far as they're concerned, Martindale (as God's Annointed) had every right to do what he did. It's just man's law (read "The Adversary") that forced him into the wilderness.

So why not welcome him back? He'd return to thunderous applause and dewy-eyed devotion.

"If God be for Loy Craig Martindale, who can be against him? NO ONE, NO ONE, NO ONNNNNNNNE!"

Perhaps the question that should be asked is...did he ever leave?

During the late 70's Martindale, who was corp coordinator at the time, claimed that if twi had to go "underground", that he would be able to run things by having other people communicate his directives...

Now we see his wife still there, and Rosie as president...I cannot accept the idea that Martindale would select Rosie to REALLY replace him....

The whole thing "smells funny" to me.

During the late 70's Martindale, who was corp coordinator at the time, claimed that if twi had to go "underground", that he would be able to run things by having other people communicate his directives...

Just like Hitler from the bunker..