GreaseSpot Cafe

Good Morning Mr. Linder

Ham

• 1 year later...

Oh, yes, this has been a while, hasn't it.

:biglaugh:

All I'll say is it was a DISASTER, for me. But it was mine, and it was REAL. Honest to God real.. more than I can say about any lilly livered way "ministry" "let's just be so blessed" "renewed mind" stupidity..

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..

:biglaugh:

and I wouldn't have it any other way.

All I can say "Mr." Linder, let's see YOU try to grow up when you're fifty, or older..

good luck.

Who said he's not a nice guy? Lots of folks in the way are nice. They want to do the Word.

He's just misled. I believe it's been said here that lcm was just the ultimate student of vpw, grossly misled. We were all misled.

Linder,

Get out of the way!

Leave!!!!!

For your daughters' sake leave!!!

Nobody will consider you unloyal. Leaving the way is not leaving God.

• 4 weeks later...
Who said he's not a nice guy? Lots of folks in the way are nice. They want to do the Word.

He's just misled. I believe it's been said here that lcm was just the ultimate student of vpw, grossly misled. We were all misled.

Years ago, I might have believed Mr Linder was misled.

However, he has seen for years the testimony of those who have been damaged by TWI, and he knows better.

Not only does he know better, but he has also, knowing better, chosen to actively persecute those who left or were in the process of leaving TWI.

At some point he is no longer misled, but has knowingly chosen his path.

A person has to live with themselves somehow.

He probably ascribes to the martindalian rhetoric that suggests that "copouts" are less than human. I would venture further, and suggest he thinks that "copouts" are even worse, that they are the enemy.

I think in psychological terms, this is a self defense mechanism called projection.

That kind of belief worked well for the Nazis.

Edited by Mr. Hammeroni

A person has to live with themselves somehow.

He probably ascribes to the martindalian rhetoric that suggests that "copouts" are less than human. I would venture further, and suggest he thinks that "copouts" are even worse, that they are the enemy.

I think in psychological terms, this is a self defense mechanism called projection.

That kind of belief worked well for the Nazis.

Agreed and affirmed.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Linder one of the stooges that "monitors" the GreaseSpot?

Mr. Linder...if you have read the posts here and you still are involved with twi, it is YOU that are the "cop out"...You have copped out on being honest and seeking the truth...you are now part of an insideous cult whose only interest is self preservation and maintaining their paychecks...and that makes you a loser.

Yep. And the paycheck would probably be better somewhere else. If you REALLY like what you do, why not take a couple of classes. I hear they can't find enough people in law enforcement/security in Arizona..

better climate, gotta be better conditions, and lots more interesting than chasing a few encroachers off of vey property..

hmm. Don't take this as an insult, but If the high point of my day consisted of shooting stray cats.. unless I got a real kick out of it, I'd really consider doing something else..

don't worry about the "sanctity" of headquarters, they'll be just fine. Believe me.. they can find a replacement for you fella..

Okay, wait a minute. First of all, why is this thread entitled "Good Morning Mr. Linder"? Does John lurk here or something? Is this really true, that he lurks and reads and spies on ex ways? And if so, how do you know this? I guess I wouldn't doubt it at all. I just wonder if anyone here knows for sure that this actually is the case. I do remember John when he was a nice guy in the Eighth Corps, but, as was mentioned, that was a long time ago. Then he became "joe security", and the cops and robbers thing went to his head. And yes, "WayGB" fits him perfectly. He may have been mis-lead long ago, but he's had plenty of time to smell the coffee, repent and leave. But he hasn't and so, he is NOT a nice guy anymore. Sorry John, you blew it...

I do remember staying in his "unit" at HQ while he and his family were away fishing. And because I was a visiting clergyman (only there to pick up a truck I bought), I had a nice time in his HQ grounds "unit". Yeah, I was treated very nicely while at his place. In fact, they even sent over this cute young Italian American girl to live in the bedroom across the hall from my bedroom, to wait on me, to cook me food, and take care of my every need. Yup, and when I retired that first night there, a soft knocking sounded on my door, and it was her, clad in her sexy night clothes. She asked me if I wanted a full body massage. I just stood there in my skivvies, blinking at her, for, I had already slept for a bit and had been woken up. But when I finally comprehended what was actually being offered, I blustered, thought of my wife at home in Maryland, and then just said flatly; "NO." Man was that weird! It was like; "Here partake. You have needs, we know this. Enjoy!" And I also thought, yeah, and if I do, they'll blackmail me with it.

And so, thanks anyway Mr. Linder! Nice try, but it didn't work. I actually had/have morals you see...

Johnny,You were to be "blessed" Yeah I believe they would have blakmailed you too!

Mr.Linder,I do not know you,but listen,When I left the way financialy I was in the shi@

6 years later I am doing better,Point is Mr Linder who is gonna take care of you?

Remember what they did to Mrs Wierwille? She was the first lady,all you are is a hick wannabe

make believe rent a cop working for a cult.Mr Linder think about it.