GreaseSpot Cafe

Good Morning Mr. Linder

Ham

Is he still with the way?

Apparently so, but he has set himself up as a real estate salesman, claiming that he has >20 years living in the area implying good knowledge of the housing market in NK. Yeah, right, if you consider trailers as housing.

Yeah, right, if you consider trailers as housing.

Sh31l@ H1r$hf13ld has likely taken him under her wing and got him schooled up to sound like he knows what he is doing. She is an actual Realtor and she also got him going in Mona-Vie.

• 2 weeks later...

G'morning, John. Just one question: How do you sleep at night? Hating the way yet staying there? I suppose just like all the other way corpse do. I just wish that someday people will stop saying "If there was anything better out there, I'd go there." That's a lie. There's a lot better, yet people stay. Stop lying to yourself. Go somewhere else and get a life! Seriously, I wish you the best.

Rosalie has since nixed the involvement of any corps in "distributorships". Nobody can sell Mona-Vie, or any other product via that model.

Yikes. Locking people into a business model that promotes poverty for it's promoters and abundance for the way international.

I just wish that someday people will stop saying "If there was anything better out there, I'd go there." That's a lie. There's a lot better, yet people stay. Stop lying to yourself. Go somewhere else and get a life! Seriously, I wish you the best.

The something better out there is different for each individual. Getting out of the thinking that there's only one place with truth is one mojo which took me a long time to get over. I spent two years going to church. None were good enough for me because I still had a major case of WAY BRAIN.

Now I laugh at what the old me would think about what the new me finds enjoyable and acceptable in life. I turned in to a heathen, and I'm proud of it. I never gave up on God though. :drink: