GreaseSpot Cafe

Good Morning Mr. Linder

Ham

Good evening *Mr* linder.

the train wreck.. was all my own.

sorry, you'll never see it in the original..

It's really sad.. you will leave this life with.. nothing to call your own..

See.. the idea that you happened to end up with offspring.. you were DAMNED LUCKY.. like me..

take it or leave it...

• 1 month later...

Is knowing where all the bodies are buried job security? Or a source of inner turmoil that you've repressed, ending up in insomnia? They always surface somewhere.

Nah, I don't think he cares about any of that. Rozilla is the source of the insomnia since she expects the safety department to be at the scene of trouble before it happens. I only wish I was being sarcastic. She really expects that of them. God will tell you, yanno?

Your mission, if you accept it is to infitrate Greasespot Cafe as someone who was fired from The Way International and wants to spill the goods on the organization. Should you or your team be waterboarded by other Christians including LCMS pastor John Juddes, the Board of Directors will disavove any involvement, and will "mark and avoid"/disfellowship/excommunicate you from the Body of Christ. This CD will explode in 10 seconds. Good luck, Chuck! :biglaugh: (We're marching to Zion, beautiful Walls of Zion).

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

we are.. marching, marching to Omaha..

:biglaugh:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Choir: We're marching, marching to Shibboleth,

With the Eagle and the Sword!

We're praising Zion 'til her death,

Until we meet our last reward!

Men: Our Lord's reward!

Women: Zion! Oh happy Zion!

O'er wrapp'd, but not detained!

Men: Lion, f'rocious Lion!

His beard our mighty mane!

Women: At First and Main!

Men: Oh, we'll go marching, marching to Omaha,

With the Buckram and the Cord!

Women: You'll hear us "boom" our State!

Men: Ha, ha!

As we cross the final ford!

Women: The flaming Ford!

Choir: Zion! Oh mighty Zion!

Your bison now are dust!

As your cornflakes rise

'Gainst the rust-red skies,

Then our blood requires us must

Go-o-o-o

Men: Marching, marching to Shibboleth,

With the Eagle and the --

Women: The Buckram and the Cord!

Men: Sword!

Praising Zion 'til her death!

Women: Ha, ha!

Men: Until we eat our last reward!

Women: The flaming Ford!

Choir: Zion! Oh righteous Zion!

There is no one to blame!

For the homespun pies

'Neath the cracking skies

Shall release the fulsome rain!

Tenor: Shall release!

Men: Shall release!

Soprano: Shall release!

Women: Shall release!

Choir: Shall release the vinyl rein!

Nick Danger?

The Giant Rat of Sumatra....

Follow the yellow rubber line

AND IT WAS the biggest catfish he had ever seen

Let's just switch the climate control to "JUNGLE" <<begin Jungle sounds>>

"If you push SOMETHING hard enough,... It WILL fall down!"

etc....

Reference away Ham, I have all the CD's

Back in the saddle again

Back where the Indian's your friend

Where the vegetables are green

And you can pee, into the stream

(and that's important)

I'm singin' - back in the saddle again

Yes,.... Down should be over you know I saw that after I sent it and said, I wonder if ham will notice?

Well you did, you're no Nancy, are you...

lol

OHH blinding light..

ohh light that lights.

I cannot see..

look out for me.....

hey.. at least no broken glass or air or drunk drivers here either..

In the liner for Don't Crush that Dwarf.. James William Guercio is credited as having produced "Shoes for Industry*. This is the same guy who later produced Chicago..

• Upvote 1

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V6z0OxuAzY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V6z0OxuAzY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V6z0OxuAzY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Your mission, if you accept it is to infitrate Greasespot Cafe as someone who was fired from The Way International and wants to spill the goods on the organization. Should you or your team be waterboarded by other Christians including LCMS pastor John Juddes, the Board of Directors will disavove any involvement, and will "mark and avoid"/disfellowship/excommunicate you from the Body of Christ. This CD will explode in 10 seconds. Good luck, Chuck! :biglaugh: (We're marching to Zion, beautiful Walls of Zion).

now I am hearing Mission Impossible theme and this isn't even song of the moment forum :smilie_kool_aid:

Awesome! (and very close to reality)

• 3 weeks later...

So *Mr* (and my opinion as to that fact is rapidly vanishing) Linder..

why did you let your radio license lapse?

have to ask permission of da bod before taking steps to get it renewed?

friggin moron..

It wouldn't have cost even the price of a postage stamp..

where in the world has da ministry "stewardship" taken a turn..

Edited by Ham
  • Upvote 1

now I am hearing Mission Impossible theme and this isn't even song of the moment forum :smilie_kool_aid:

btw, his first name is John, not Chuck. Where is Peter Graves and company when you need them? :biglaugh::rolleyes::confused::who_me: :wacko: :blush: :blink: :doh:

alas John Linder was captured and soon will be "Marked and Avoided" by Rosie and the roBOT's disavoved any involement :biglaugh::confused::evildenk::evilshades::who_me::mooner: :wacko: :blink: :nono5: