GreaseSpot Cafe

Good Morning Mr. Linder

Ham

Hmm. Maybe that's what keeps the scum there.. where else in the "christian" world can a pudgy, fifty or sixty some year old half excuse of a "man" get young women recruited to slobber all over them in god's "service"..

heck, it worked for h.a., vic, loy and others..

I wonder if they are up to their same old tricks.

But the skeletons in the closet are not exactly dead, are they "mr" l*nder?

If it were me in that place, I'd have quite a grand exit strategy in place.

Well. I do not know bout exit strategy but I no this much. There are a couple friends of mine who serve w/Shelby County SD and they would like nothing better than to see Linder & co. go bye-bye, one way oar another.

I can't, for the life of me, understand why such :who_me: people are so unpopular with local law enforcement???

I do remember staying in his "unit" at HQ while he and his family were away fishing. And because I was a visiting clergyman (only there to pick up a truck I bought), I had a nice time in his HQ grounds "unit". Yeah, I was treated very nicely while at his place. In fact, they even sent over this cute young Italian American girl to live in the bedroom across the hall from my bedroom, to wait on me, to cook me food, and take care of my every need. Yup, and when I retired that first night there, a soft knocking sounded on my door, and it was her, clad in her sexy night clothes. She asked me if I wanted a full body massage. I just stood there in my skivvies, blinking at her, for, I had already slept for a bit and had been woken up. ..

You're joking, right? :unsure:

Edited by Bolshevik

Now, Jonny, did that young lady happen to ask if you would like to play with her poodle?

I mean, she might have been out there trying to give poor Coco a bit of excercise.

Walk your dog often

But don't play with your neighbor's poodle.

You're joking, right?

I kid you not. It was really weird. And, being a guy, after I told her "NO", I ended up laying awake for a long time considering the idea of "going there". All kinds of rationalization crossed my mind as the little devil on my left shoulder whispered; "Geez, if it's okay with the MOG, it might be okay for me. And besides, there is no one that could know besides her and whoever sent her. And man is she hot!" But then, God's angel on my right shoulder is saying; "No, this is bull s h it. The status quo means nothing. Right is right, and wrong is wrong. Just do what you know is right". And so, I did what is right by, doing my times tables in my head over and over until things subsided, and then I finally went to sleep. But yeah Bolsh, it really happened, and it was way uncool. I was pis s ed, thinking; "Man, talk about throwing a stumbling block down before a brother in Christ!!

And Waysider: "play with her poodle". Snort! Hahaha! Snort!

Edited by Jonny Lingo

I was half-convinced that was a joke, but ok, Johnny.

Congrats on not sinking to their level.

BTW, Linder used to show up in the "who's online" list.

I presume he logs in invisible now.

That's what prompted the thread title, I remember.

Sometimes people posted he was listed at that moment,

and someone even posted a screenshot.

Or shoot something off of himself by accident..

:biglaugh:

actually, I think they probably have some kind of meeting and assign who is going to read which thread. L*nder probably isn't "allowed" to read this one..

probably read by somebody far more austere and hardened.

somebody probably immune to "attacks" requesting honesty, logic and compassion.

Yeah somebody whose mind is seared with a hot iron right?

The cult is after one thing control,How can we control what people think and how can we get thier monies.Oh we can prevent an attack of the adversary.

What nonsense!!

First on waydale I would get a splitting headache,Well I thought maybe it is the devil spirits

Really all I was doing was thinking for myself in a long time,brain could not handle it.

Mr Linder or all the way lurkers when have you thought for yourselves?

Good morning, sir.

I hope you get a day off on Sunday and Monday and do something nice with your family! I'm serious about this - you people work way too hard - you deserve a day off!

• 1 month later...
In fact, they even sent over this cute young Italian American girl to live in the bedroom across the hall from my bedroom, to wait on me, to cook me food, and take care of my every need. Yup, and when I retired that first night there, a soft knocking sounded on my door, and it was her, clad in her sexy night clothes. She asked me if I wanted a full body massage. I just stood there in my skivvies, blinking at her, for, I had already slept for a bit and had been woken up. But when I finally comprehended what was actually being offered, I blustered, thought of my wife at home in Maryland, and then just said flatly; "NO." Man was that weird! It was like; "Here partake. You have needs, we know this. Enjoy!" And I also thought, yeah, and if I do, they'll blackmail me with it.

WHAT ?

when was this ?????

I don't think he's a nice guy at all. The only time I saw him go out of his way to appear friendly is to skinny blondes of whom he thought he might get a piece. All other times, he was just a straight-faced way zombie. I honestly didn't see a ministry working in Mr. Linder. He was too busy putting on his bad @$$ face. That's what I saw for the 5 years I saw him in action.

I don't think he's a nice guy at all. The only time I saw him go out of his way to appear friendly is to skinny blondes of whom he thought he might get a piece. All other times, he was just a straight-faced way zombie. I honestly didn't see a ministry working in Mr. Linder. He was too busy putting on his bad @$$ face. That's what I saw for the 5 years I saw him in action.

In his defense, he worked the night shift for 8 years. That'll make anyone cranky and zombie-like.

chasing blondes was he? Dude has three daughters. wonder if he's suddenly and ironically changed his ways. :biglaugh:

Edited by Bolshevik

In his defense, he worked the night shift for 8 years. That'll make anyone cranky and zombie-like.

chasing blondes was he? Dude has three daughters. wonder if he's suddenly changed his ways.

I saw him stop in his tracks to go out of his way to flirt with my best friend. It was sick. He didn't act that way with other people. What do you think it is?

I wouldn't defend an @sshole whether he worked night shift or not. As a minister, he should have been more approachable. He never was. It was almost like he wanted people to be afraid of him.

Now, I got to go toss those ....ed up wheaties someone tried to feed me this morning. :thinking: