• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tommorrow

We Begin Trickling Into Cave City, the natives, tho restless are unawares

MUHAHAHAHAH!!!

Little do they know, for if they did, they would most assuredly flee, or at least lock their liquor cabinets and keep a close eye on their wimminfolk

:lol:

Edited by Wonton Soup

Well...as is typical for me, I have had several last miniute emergencies....not the least of which is discovering that my spare tire has inexplicably self destructed ....oh well, better mounted on the back of the rv than if I was depending on it in an emergency I guess....anyway, I am reluctant to start before aquiring a new one....

I have communicated with shell that I will probably be too late to cook dinner this evening....any of you that arrive before me, if you can cover my meal, I will fix my sketti at a different meal...otherwise I guess you will have to scrounge....I am sorry.

I look forward to seeing you all in a few hours.....

Cathy

To quote Jimmy Buffet,

The weather is here, wish you were beautiful!

Here's a picture to share whats gone on so far, altho I heard it said today that what hapens down in Jellystone, stays in Jellystone!

Once again, it's a delightful Greasespotters' weekend! Absolutely delightful!

For more pictures, please see the Every Picture Tells a Story forum. post-305-1128833529_thumb.jpg

Edited by bowtwi

*stays in Jelly stone*? Somebody shouldna invited a blabber mouth like ME if they wanted our escapades kept quiet ...lol

The tribe and I are home safe.....will post some thoughts tomorrow....as I am running late for karate class tonight :)

Many brilliant ideas were discussed........rumors of an anti wow program.... though the woman who took the notes LEFT them in my rv!

Oakspear...your presence was missed, I hope that you and your lady will join us next year. Sudo, it was a mighty subdued affair without you as well......

For those of you who missed it....our own dear wwjl suprised us with her beautifull voice .... as well as being a talented singer, she is a song writer.....her cd`s were a delightfull suprise.

LOL! I'll also write more later. I'm just beat and had to get in my nap before the critter with jumping beans in her blood gets home.

We were visited by a monk and took lots of pictures of fish that the kids caught. More than one "pot" party, but I'm gonna let Rascal talk about HER favorite one. ;)

We got to preview Paw's editing skills and while we didn't get to enjoy the presence of Sudo and Oak, we definitely got to hear from them. :D I can only imagine how much fun we missed not having them there.

BTW, when WWJLA comes out with her CD's y'all would be wise to buy one! She has the most beautiful voice!! I've already got my order in for CD's for me and Christmas presents for my Daddy.

Hey Sudo darlin!

You were sorely missed, but we did enjoy the cabin. Thank you again for arranging the transfer! Joseph and I had a great time (especially since Rascal's two oldest girls were present who joseph had a blast with!!!!).

Yeah, it was a cool and very family friendly place. Rascal and I already made plans to go back this spring or some time to canoe the caves with the kids.

Most of us were in a line of cabins right off a pond with Rascal and tribe campin' right down from us, so we naturally gathered at the "Food Queen's" place for fire, food and fun. And the kids were just down the hill fishing and havin a blast. The teens got to go for hikes with the new "horse dog" (Rascal's oldest daughter's new Zena) and get in some miniature golf together. And they were all good with herding the little ones so the adults could gab and have fun!

The weather was nice and cool. Autumn has set in, so it made it perfect for sitting around the campfire and catching up.

So nice to catch up with Paw, our lovely Bennie Dick (Bowtwi's new name for our own herbaljuan, the benevolent dictator), Shell, Bowtwi, the Princess, Rascal and partial tribe - - and late, but a delightful surprise - - Little Hawk and son -- - and meet new Weenies - - Belle, WWJLA and lovely friend, Mr. Ham, Abigail and Man of a Thousand Screen Names and boys, Bow's darlin' dear, and of course, your's truly and "the boy" :D And even Belle's dear parents joined us for fun and food and are now official Southern Comfort Weenies. What lovely parents you have, dear Belle. So glad they could join us. And I also echo the comments above about WWJLA's angelic voice. Thank you for sharing it with us!

A good time was had by all. Already ready to plan the next one!

Love to you all. Miss you already!

J. and J.

I had a great time hanging out with all the old weenies and meeting the new ones. It was great to meet Ham Monk Belle Joseph and Abi's boys as well as Belle's parents. I sure enjoyed visiting and just hanging with folks, man can we have a good time! I'm sorry Hawk n Cory couldn't of stayed longer but next year I'm expecting a wild boat ride from ya. Rascal, thanks for you being you the roast wouldn't be the same without your well oiled coordination I think I'm gonna start calling you mom :) Monkman (lol) thanks for your stories, they were cool and yer lady friend has one sweet voice, hope to see you both next year, maybe Verb will bring his keyboards n we can have a singalong. Oak n Susie, Sudo you guys missed a good fun time but I think we all are looking foreward to your presence next year.

Well I am quite tired so I'm gonna git but thanks all for such a wonderful time

Edited by Wonton Soup

It appears that I'm the last weenie home, so I win!!! Woo hoo!

Another sweet and relaxing roast at a fabulous location. I especially enjoyed how well the kids all played together.

I too shall post more tomorrow (after I get back from the dentist). I have more pictures.

There's not much I enjoy better than this campout with these terrific people!

Aww, y'all are sweet! Friar Duck sends his regards and said he had a good time. What do monks wear under their robe? I'll never tell! :D

Rascal, Bowtwi, I'll have your CD's out to you hopefully by the end of the week. I'll keep you guys posted on the Christmas one. Looking forward to next year in a slightly warmer time or climate!

We ALL had withdrawals, BrotherSpeed!! :P You wouldn't believe the withdrawal symptoms if we told you about them! When we realized the campground had wi-fi, you should have seen all of us hovered around Paw and his puter! LOL! :lol:

"Just a glimpse of the logo, that's all I need, Paw. Pleae let me see the logo, just once!!"

BTW, Rascal is now the "GSpot Cafe Hostess with the Mostest".

Rascal, Abigail and Jardinaro had us all organized and had thought of things I think none of the rest of us would have even considered. Professional campers - all three! And two wonderful mornings of sausage gravy & biscuits - Rascal and Sushi KNOW their sausage gravy!! Monday morning it was delish pancakes. Every morning had plenty of bacon for all to enjoy!!

There was definitely NO shortage of food!!