GreaseSpot Cafe

My Conversations With Craig 2004-2006

Freud

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what to say about Craig.

What do we do if we find his address...harass him? Go down to that level? It's not important. But I do find it strange all that Way money going to UT.

No...I agree...that's not a good thing to do. But isnt it funny that if this home is for Craig, arent they aiding and abetting a sex criminal? If Craig lives in this house and they bought this house for Craig, then I find it appaling that TWI would go to these extents to help him out. Obviously, if TWI owns this property, Craig might be living mortgage free. How screwed up is that?

He may have lived there at one time, but I don't believe Craig lives in this house now. I have an innie friend who actually left a few years ago (and then went back, but that's another story). This person lives in Toledo. They ran in to Craig at Bally's and went to his house with him. He feely talked to this person about his take on things. This person said he lives in an efficiency apartment. They also said Craig looked like hell with his hair wild like the professor on Back to the Future movies.

Edited by Nottawayfer

ya know... IF they owned a peice of property in Toledo all of those years ago I don't think they do anymore... I looked all through the county's db trying all different variations of name and address...

TWI may be dumb, but they're not stupid... they're not going to allow themselves to be linked directly to him IF they are still supporting him in some way...

:asdf:

He may have lived there at one time, but I don't believe Craig lives in this house now. I have an innie friend who actually left a few years ago (and then went back, but that's another story). This person lives in Toledo. They ran in to Craig at Bally's and went to his house with him. He feely talked to this person about his take on things. This person said he lives in an efficiency apartment. They also said Craig looked like hell with his hair wild like the professor on Back to the Future movies.

I hope your friend was a man! :asdf:

I may be wrong about this, but that Toledo house was originally purchased by twi for Dr & Mrs (Cxxs and Bxxb) Zxna to live in. LCM moved in with them after leaving hq so that they could "keep an eye" on him, rumor had it he was extremely "depressed."

Does anyone remember this for sure? We covered all of this 5 or 6 years ago.

ror\

I may be wrong about this, but that Toledo house was originally purchased by twi for Dr & Mrs (Cxxs and Bxxb) Zxna to live in. LCM moved in with them after leaving hq so that they could "keep an eye" on him, rumor had it he was extremely "depressed."

Does anyone remember this for sure? We covered all of this 5 or 6 years ago.

ror\

Yep........that's the way I remember it.

And, also........it provided LCM a place real quick with no forwarding address, no lease papers to sign, no mortgage, nothing. The man just "vanished" in thin air.

No "mark & avoid" category for Craig.......no sirreeee.

A new category............"Without A Trace"

:spy:

Was that the Diane at the Tastee Freeze

and the Bobie Brooks two young kids doing

the best the can

Craig was a big goof a total joke.

To think he made fun of people that

was less fortunate. He was the t--d in the punch bowl.

He was the accuser of Gods children.

The worms will eat him one day and spit him out

saying he is to nasty.

Edited by Danny

My friend is female. I told her she was completely wacky to go to his apartment alone. But she did. This was a few years ago when she was out.

She said the excuse he gave for sleeping with so many women was because VPW taught him everything; and he believed that if David had so many, so should he. So it seems he rationalized that there would be nothing wrong with him having many women. She also said he said the only reason lawsuits came about was because he wasn't giving those women the attention they wanted. (WHATEVER CRAIG!!! GET OVER YOURSELF! YOU ARE SUCH A PIG!!!) These are all twisted ideas of course. Any man who only thinks with his penis would rationalize those kind of thoughts. She said he doesn't think he did anything wrong. The only thing she said is sorry for is the hurt he caused his kids.

She said he didn't appear to make much money. I hope he suffers a lot emotionally and physically. He deserves it. Too bad he couldn't eat some of his own $h*t.

Edited by Nottawayfer

She said the excuse he gave for sleeping with so many women was because VPW taught him everything; and he believed that if David had so many, so should he. So it seems he rationalized that there would be nothing wrong with him having many women.

What a deluded moron.

She also said he said the only reason lawsuits came about was because he wasn't giving those women the attention they wanted. (WHATEVER CRAIG!!! GET OVER YOURSELF! YOU ARE SUCH A PIG!!!) These are all twisted ideas of course. Any man who only thinks with his penis would rationalize those kind of thoughts. She said he doesn't think he did anything wrong. The only thing she said is sorry for is the hurt he caused his kids.

Didn't do anything wrong??? HELLOOOOOO!!! Why did so many people leave the ministry? Why did so many people live in fear in the ministry? Why did so many people have ruined lives from total blind obedience to the ministry?

She said he didn't appear to make much money. I hope he suffers a lot emotionally and physically. He deserves it. Too bad he couldn't eat some of his own $h*t.

How the mighty has fallen. Indeed he deserves it.

Hey Martindale... What goes around, comes around. You reap what you sow.

BTW, Martindale... Didn't you say that you are qualified to work as a CEO for Fortune 500 companies. What are you now, eh?

Come on. Tell us honestly what are you now, eh? Remember lying is a sin so tell us truthfully what are you now, eh?

Wow... well, that confirms what my impressions have been all along...

The guy had to go so deeply into monsterville to go along with Vic's teachings and practices that he can't dig himself back out.

His only regrets are that he got caught, and the consequences of getting caught.

There is no remorse because there is no understanding of what he did wrong.

He is still just a hollow little man in a big shell of bluff, bluster, and ego.

Wow... well, that confirms what my impressions have been all along...

The guy had to go so deeply into monsterville to go along with Vic's teachings and practices that he can't dig himself back out.

His only regrets are that he got caught, and the consequences of getting caught.

There is no remorse because there is no understanding of what he did wrong.

He is still just a hollow little man in a big shell of bluff, bluster, and ego.

Hey... he reaped what he sowed.

He is not just a hollow man now. He is just a sorry excuse of a man.

I think it was shortly after some rude folks started calling him a liar and a troll instead of giving him the benefit of the doubt and welcoming him to the cafe. :unsure:

Or maybe it was when the same predictable posters started defending the rapists.... again...... <_<

Edited by Belle