• Announcements

• GT

With the upgrade there is no longer separate login ids and display names.  Your login ID is now your display name.
    • pawtucket

Document Section   08/11/2016

With the upgrade to the new server, we ran into problems with the software managing the document section.  While this is being remedied, the domain is redirected to the forums. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cindy!

guest list so far, or the gspot open bar and prime rib *P*A*R*T*Y* !!!

172 posts in this topic

Not that, Zix...was the comment bout the best man job that was just a bit out of place.

Your opinions bout whatever parties you attend or don't attend are your own business!

OK... now I have a reason to come up there!

How's about I sit on Zix while everyone else covers him with silly string and shaving cream, then tie him to the trunk of the car and throw rice at him!!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

(while smoking cigars and drinking of course)

Tom: I didn't say it was voluntary... Durn bushwhackers blindsided me while I was reloading!

You two are hilarious!!!!

btw....We'll have a Greasespot Cast of Characters so that all da GS'rs will know who is who...look for it when you get your programs!(Pawtucket will be da tall guy handing out programs...get one from him!)

My matron of honor is a nbw....so be gentle!!!!

cast of characters...I love it! Of the sixteen GSers listed on page one (including the bride & groom) I've actually laid eyes on eight, so's I can identify half! Lookin' forward to meeting the rest

AND...the girl I will be with is NBW, so JUST because she is with me....well,

she will party down with the rest of us, BUT she also has nbw.....

she went to session one of pfal in LaCrosse WI when they let you come and "observe" THEN sign up for the rest...

she laughed, mocked the voice of VPW and went on her merry way!!!

we, of course, still remained friends, and drinking partners, so she is fun, wonderful and has been a bud since then (83)

SO, also don't think she is corpse or anything...or anything.....

can't wait,

love,

suz icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

That brings up a good point--are the wedding guests mostly ex-Wayfers, mostly NBWs, half-and-half, what? Is there anything I shouldn't talk about in the toast? Nothing sucks worse than listening to a bunch of in-jokes and obscure references only wayfers would get.

It'll be an assortment of extwi, family, friends, and even some of my students from last year and this. Of the 75 attending the wedding, 16 or so are extwi...the rest, nbw.

Ooh, good thing I asked!

Paw: I managed to get an external 120GB HD (combo FireWire/USB2). Is someone going to have a PC or laptop so we can consolidate the video footage?

Zix..Don't fall for it, it's open bar...drinks are FREE for five hours!!!!!

Sssshhhaaammmmmeeee on you, Oak!!! icon_razz.gif:P-->

Hey guys, I'm here!

Call me at the hotel, 800-325-3535.

Or better if you have my cell phone (I'm in the biz center right now).

I'm having a blast.

Tonight I finally got to meet Rafael, FogNavigator and Chinson. As well as 2 of chinson's children. And of course, Steve! was there, but I had met him before.

We had a great time. More to come tomorrow.

Well, I'm going to be there tomorrow. I just need to figure how to fit my rottiegrrrl in the suitcase.

I have a great plan so I won't get too toasted. I'm going to order a Bloody Mary to start, then Virgin, then Bloody, then Virgin, isn't that great idea?

And I'll be looking for my GREASESPOT T-SHIRT!!!!!!!! I'll be the envy of all at the doggie park.

All you wedding celebraters have fun and be safe.

To Steve! and Chinson: All the best to you and the Chinettes as you begin your life of wedded bliss!! {{{(almost) Mr. & Mrs. Steve! and family}}}

Suz, have a couple belts for me, will ya??