GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that TV Show

Raf

"I am truly sorry for what I did to you. Hell, if I was the man I was today, I beat the Hell out of the guy I was then."

"You would?"

"Yep. You know, I wonder how that fight would turn out? I got more meat on me now, but I was one quick son of a gun back then."

"We don't worship Satan on Halloween. We do that on Mother's Day."

George

"I am truly sorry for what I did to you. Hell, if I was the man I was today, I beat the Hell out of the guy I was then."

"You would?"

"Yep. You know, I wonder how that fight would turn out? I got more meat on me now, but I was one quick son of a gun back then."

George

VPW?

"He's Afro-American."

"Jean, African-American. "Afro-American" is like spaghetti-o's or something."

"I love you like a Sister."

"Oh, Wade. I'm Southern. Please don't tell me you love me like a sister!"

"You would?"

George

Nope. Older show.

"Ex-husbands are like Crosby, Stills & Nash. They keep coming back - older and fatter."

"All this phoney-baloney stuff is killing me."

"Russell, you shouldn't be so homeo-phobic!"

"He's Afro-American."

"Jean, African-American. "Afro-American" is like spaghetti-o's or something."

"I love you like a Sister."

"Oh, Wade. I'm Southern. Please don't tell me you love me like a sister!"

"You would?"

George

Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly.

Intelligent and friendly on rye bread with some mayonnaise.

You see, we live in a liberal-democratic society, and democrats make sexual harassment laws, these laws tell us what we can and can't say in the work place, and what we can and can't do in the work place.

Isn't that Fascism?

No, because we don't call it Fascism.

Just remember what the MPAA says: Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!

I know hippies. I've hated them all my life. I've kept this town free of hippies on my own since I was five and a half. But I can't contain them on my own anymore. We have to do something, fast!

I hate hippies! I mean, the way they always talk about protecting the earth' and then drive around in cars that get poor gas mileage and wear those stupid bracelets… I hate 'em!

Either Hell's Kitchen or Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares.

"I think we've learned something here today. Batter is a main course all its own, and if you shape anything like a rib people will come."

"If some Birkenstock-wearing knucklehead driving around in a SUV and wearing sneakers that someone was sold into slavery to make-is sniffling about the poor animals, that person is clearly never going to experience the world.”

"That's the problem. If you're slower than me, stupider than me and you taste good...tough sh**!   Then, pass the salt!" 

“Oh my God, that was a religious experience, ... In the words of Homer Simpson, the pig is a magical animal.”