GreaseSpot Cafe

LCM.....58 years old today

skyrider

Yep......november 4th marks craig martindale's birthday.

For years, twi celebrated it with plenty of fanfare, lunchtime presentation, heaps of adulation, birthday greetings from around the country, special gifts, and more.

Today..??? Will twi's board of directors even acknowledge he was born..?? :biglaugh:

What kind of day will be in store for him..?? Who knows? Who cares?

My of my.....how times have changed. :blink:

One is the loneliest number.......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 years old...I remember the craigers when he was in his twenties...all full of high hopes, great aspirations and boundless energy...and 58 isn't that old...at one time, he probably saw himself as a spiritual giant who would, by the age of 58, have reached mighty levels of spiritual understanding...who would have taken the work of Wierwille and increased it ten fold...

...but no, that's not what happened...is it Craig?

if he's the good narcissist he seems to be, I'm sure that dwelling on the fact that *through no fault of his own* he's no longer is recognized (worshippied, feared) *as he deserves to be* will make this the best birthday he's ever had. narcissists love drama and negative energy is as good as positive... of course, it will only satisfy him if he has a/some good victim(s) to lay the drama on.

Oh my Potato!!! LCM a narcissist? Wearing all of those tights and seducing all of those women with his MOG claims? Laffs - I hope his birthday suck.. and I hope Linder is there celebrating it with him

I do not care!!!!!! :yawn1::yawn1::yawn1:

You know, I'd have to look to see when VP's BD was-sure don't remember having to celebrate it officially!

What an ego-maniac! Wouldn't be surprised if a policy memo was circulated on HOW to properly observe that particular day.

Just another example of what happens when a man becomes more important than the "ministry". Blech!

You know, I'd have to look to see when VP's BD was-sure don't remember having to celebrate it officially!

What an ego-maniac! Wouldn't be surprised if a policy memo was circulated on HOW to properly observe that particular day.

Just another example of what happens when a man becomes more important than the "ministry". Blech!

Top - on that momentus day one must wear a brown shirt with jack boots. Swaztikas are not required but will earn you extra points with Little Cranky boy. Being drunk ONLY on dramboui is an absolute necessity as is trying to hug young corpswomen a little closer than you should with the occasion grope.

Remember to brag about the xnow falling on the gas pumps and God telling you that you will be Jesus on earth.

Buy a motorcoach and a defunct college in Kansas...

What else hmm let me see - Grouchbo you got any words of wisdom here?

Top - on that momentus day one must wear a brown shirt with jack boots. Swaztikas are not required but will earn you extra points with Little Cranky boy. Being drunk ONLY on dram

oui is an absolute necessity as is trying to hug young corpswomen a little closer than you should with the occasion grope.

Remember to brag about the xnow falling on the gas pumps and God telling you that you will be Jesus on earth.

Buy a motorcoach and a defunct college in Kansas...

What else hmm let me see - Grouchbo you got any words of wisdom here?

He HAD to mention MOMENTUS - Geeze! what a wingding!

Hey! I think we'll sing a twisted version of Happy Birthday at the Teaxs BBQ!

"We're so glad that you are gone

And no longer here,

We will not hear your screaming voice

Or see you drunk on beer

We won't have to say "God Bless you!" to someone who doesn't exist

Especially on your birthday you surely aren't missed.

So have a so-so Birthday

And don't ever come round here

And if the Lord should tarry

We'll be cussing 'bout you next year...

Everyone raise your glasses and shout!

Edited by doojable

jonny

i don't know if you were kidding

but i wish craig a happy birthday too

he .... up he .... up big time but our god is a forgiving one

craig if you are lurking admit that you .... up i know tht i did and i feel that i have been forgiven

you can to