GreaseSpot Cafe

The paper from Cheech and Chong

RumRunner

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOUR coffee doesn't have zest appeal.

(note to JL; it's he's a spy and a girl delighter)

Me and my buds used to listen to Dwarf, Nick Danger, and Waiting for the electrician while tripping. That was before Cheech and Chong were invented. I saw C and C live in fall of '72. They asked the crowd in general if they were all stoned, then acted momentarily like they would go to another routine and Chong says, "Oh, yeah. Is anybody on acid"? One guy says yes, another says mesc. Instantly it got dark and they made grotesque faces and this loud screechy noise sounded for about a minute. Those guys probably got as many people into drugs as the Beatles. Never heard anybody claim THEY were of the devil.

Didn't Simon and Garfunkel warn people about the brown acid at a concert once? And....who would take brown acid anyway?? :blink:

Someone who thought it went with their hair and eye color - your average brunette hippie.

Edited by T-Bone

...I was on the couch pretending to be asleep when Kathy slipped into the room...she stood there staring at RumRunner's shillelagh (I looked up the spelling of shillelagh)...with her mouth agape...I had all I could do to kept from bursting out laughing...
ahhhh i didn't know rummie was one part irish....