"It's complicated."

"You have family back home?"

"Father, maybe. I don't know."

"Aren't you curious to see how things might've changed back home?"

"Gotta have a reason for that."

(1) "What did you do? We came here to help stop the killing! Who are you to..."

(2) "WHO ARE YOU?"

(3) "Let him go!"

(2) "They would've raped her fifty times... and cut your f---ing heads off! Who are you? Who are any of you?"

"Maybe you've lost your faith in people. But you must still be faithful to something. You must still care about something. Maybe we can't change what is. But trying to save a life isn't wasting your life, is it?"

"I was told it might be possible to rent your boat. We'd like to do that. Is that possible? We need to get upriver."

"Where are you going?"

"Into Burma."

"Burma's a warzone."

George

"You know, you never told us your name."

"John."

"Where are you from?"

"Bowie, Arizona."

"Why'd you leave?"

"I got drafted in 'Nam."

"And you just stayed?"

"It's complicated."

(2) "WHO ARE YOU?"

(3) "Let him go!"

(2) "They would've raped her fifty times... and cut your f---ing heads off! Who are you? Who are any of you?"

"Maybe you've lost your faith in people. But you must still be faithful to something. You must still care about something. Maybe we can't change what is. But trying to save a life isn't wasting your life, is it?"

"I was told it might be possible to rent your boat. We'd like to do that. Is that possible? We need to get upriver."

"Where are you going?"

"Into Burma."

"Burma's a warzone."

George

Is it Apocalypse Now.

"We need another python. See what you can do. We have enough Cobras, okay?"

"F--- off, okay?"

"I like your sister, Diaz."

"She's got a thing for retards."

"Any of you boys want to shoot, now's the time. There isn't one of us that doesn't want to be someplace else. But this is what we do, who we are. Live for nothing, or die for something. Your call."

"John."

"Where are you from?"

"Bowie, Arizona."

"Why'd you leave?"

"I got drafted in 'Nam."

"And you just stayed?"

"It's complicated."

(2) "Who are YOU?"

(3) "Let him go!"

"Where are you going?"

"Into Burma."

"Burma's a warzone."

George

"F--- off, okay?"

"Any of you boys want to shoot, now's the time. There isn't one of us that doesn't want to be someplace else. But this is what we do, who we are. Live for nothing, or die for something. Your call."

"John."

"Where are you from?"

"Bowie, Arizona."

"Why'd you leave?"

"I got drafted in 'Nam."

"And you just stayed?"

"It's complicated."

(2) "Who are YOU?"

(3) "Let him go!"

"Where are you going?"

"Into Burma."

"Burma's a warzone."

George

Still no clue. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

"Why'd you come back?"

"Waiting for you."

"I told you before, I can't help you."

"Well, we need to go and help these people. We're here to make a difference. We believe all lives are special."

"Some lives... some not."

"Really? If everyone thought like you, nothing would ever change."

"Nothing does change."

"Of course it does! Nothing stays the same!"

"Live your life, 'cause you've got a good one."

"It's what I'm trying to do!"

"No, what you're trying to do is change what is."

"And what is?"

"Go home."

"These boys are now our soldiers! They belong to me now! If you try to get them back, your whole village will burn! If you ask the Karen Rebels for help, I will cut out your tongues! If you go against me, I will feed you your intestines! Hear me, believe me, and fear me!"

"F--- off, okay?"

"John."

"Where are you from?"

"Bowie, Arizona."

"Why'd you leave?"

"I got drafted in 'Nam."

"And you just stayed?"

"It's complicated."

(2) "Who are YOU?"

(3) "Let him go!"

"Where are you going?"

"Into Burma."

"Burma's a warzone."

George

"Hey, I was thinking, for the dance, what about a big sign that says 'Don't Tread On Me'? You know, and a picture of the earth?"

"Don't tread on the earth?... How do you not tread on the earth? I mean, you kind of have to."

"I never thought of that."

"Let me make this clear for you and your pack of freaks. I'm the quarterback, you're on my team. But I guess you didn't play football in high school, did you?"

"You're right. I didn't. I stayed in and studied like a good little nerd. And fifteen years later, I'm one of the greatest minds of the 21st century. I'm engaged to the hottest girl on the planet. And the big jock who played football in high school, he standing right in front of me asking me for my help, and I say he's not going to get a damn thing, unless he does exactly what I say and starts treating me and my friends with some respect."

"All that you know, is at an end."

"If we can't stop this, if it's really the end of the world... how are you going to spend your last few minutes?"

"Part of me would like to go out fighting... but to tell you the truth, I think I'd like to spend my last few minutes holding onto Alicia."

"That sounds good to me."

George

No, but thanks for reminding me that I need to post more clues!

"Why are you destroying our planet?"

"I have no choice."

"There’s always a choice."

"Not always."

"You said you weren't the one trying to destroy our world. Then who is?"

"The One I serve."

"Who do you serve? Look, I'm trying to help you. But in order to do that, you have to tell me the truth. Please."

"Let me make this clear for you and your pack of freaks. I'm the quarterback, you're on my team. But I guess you didn't play football in high school, did you?"

"You're right. I didn't. I stayed in and studied like a good little nerd. And fifteen years later, I'm one of the greatest minds of the 21st century. I'm engaged to the hottest girl on the planet. And the big jock who played football in high school, he standing right in front of me asking me for my help, and I say he's not going to get a damn thing, unless he does exactly what I say and starts treating me and my friends with some respect."

"If we can't stop this, if it's really the end of the world... how are you going to spend your last few minutes?"

"Part of me would like to go out fighting... but to tell you the truth, I think I'd like to spend my last few minutes holding onto Alicia."

George

No, though I can see how you would guess that. Let's try a couple more:

"Sue, you're on fire!"

"Ya think?"

"Did you know I could create a force field inside someone's body and expand it until they explode?"

"Give it your best shot."

"My people called it... the devourer of worlds. It must feed on energy to survive, both thermal and organic."

"How could you willingly serve this thing?"

"Because I must."

"Doesn't it bother you? All the worlds and innocent people you've helped destroy?"

"My service spares my world, and the one I love."

"I have no choice."

"Not always."

"The One I serve."

"Who do you serve? Look, I'm trying to help you. But in order to do that, you have to tell me the truth. Please."

George

This has GOT to get an answer:

"Invitation sir."

"I should be on that list."

"Name?"

"Stan Lee."

"Yeah... Nice try."

"Reed, I know you. I'm glad you had fun."

"Thank you."

"Besides, it was nothing compared to what I did at my bachelorette party Talk about wild."

"Sue, you're on fire!"

"Ya think?"

"Did you know I could create a force field inside someone's body and expand it until they explode?"

"Give it your best shot."

"My people called it...Galactus, the devourer of worlds. It must feed on energy to survive, both thermal and organic."

"How could you willingly serve this thing?"

"Because I must."

"Doesn't it bother you? All the worlds and innocent people you've helped destroy?"

"My service spares my world, and the one I love."

"I have no choice."

"Not always."

"The One I serve."

George