"Look me in the eyes... and then kill me."

"Are you going to be OK?"

"I don't know kid, I don't know."

"You will be."

"Go practice."

"Practice playing or shooting?"

"What do you think?"

"I don't think, I drink."

"Any suggestions, Ms. "Why don't we get a room on the 5th floor so we can see the beautiful sunset"? "

"I feel its only fair to warn you, that killing me is crossing the line and you will have every single Marine from here to Guantanamo Bay up your keister, mister, so just know that."

"Fortunately for you, nothing you did is worth dying for. You have only seen too much. We are going to make sure this does not happen again."

"Have you ever seen one of these? Have you ever used one? Don't ever because, they're very very bad. But right now I need you to aim it at the bad guy who's following us, and shoot him in the head."

"I never heard of him."

"Who?"

"The man you recommended."

"The guitar fighter?"

"Why? Why would I want that? Why would I want bubblegum?"

"See anything you like?"

"No."

"See you later."

"F* you."

"You will be."

"Go practice."

"What do you think?"

"Any suggestions, Ms. "Why don't we get a room on the 5th floor so we can see the beautiful sunset"? "

"I feel its only fair to warn you, that killing me is crossing the line and you will have every single Marine from here to Guantanamo Bay up your keister, mister, so just know that."

"Fortunately for you, nothing you did is worth dying for. You have only seen too much. We are going to make sure this does not happen again."

"Have you ever seen one of these? Have you ever used one? Don't ever because, they're very very bad. But right now I need you to aim it at the bad guy who's following us, and shoot him in the head."

"Matalo?"

"Oh yeah. Very matalo."

"You want me to shoot the cook?"

"No. I'll shoot the cook. My car's parked out back, anyway."

"Bullfights. Bull hockey. Do you like this? The bull is stabbed, prodded, beaten. The bull is wounded. The bull is tired before the matador ever steps into the ring. Now, is that victory? Of course it is. Wanna know the secret to winning? Creative sportsmanship. In other words, one has to rig the game."

"Is someone following you?"

"Well, it's a little difficult for me to tell right now, because I'm kinda having a bad day."

"I never heard of him."

"Who?"

"The man you recommended."

"The guitar fighter?"

"Why? Why would I want that? Why would I want bubblegum?"

"See anything you like?"

"No."

"See you later."

"F* you."

"You will be."

"Go practice."

"What do you think?"

"Matalo?"

"Oh yeah. Very matalo."

"You want me to shoot the cook?"

"No. I'll shoot the cook. My car's parked out back, anyway."

"Bullfights. Bull hockey. Do you like this? The bull is stabbed, prodded, beaten. The bull is wounded. The bull is tired before the matador ever steps into the ring. Now, is that victory? Of course it is. Wanna know the secret to winning? Creative sportsmanship. In other words, one has to rig the game."

"Is someone following you?"

"Well, it's a little difficult for me to tell right now, because I'm kinda having a bad day."

"Look out there, its a f*ing coup d'Ètat."

"I can't see, f*-mook. I have no eyes."

"Who are you guys?"

"Sons of Mexico, sir."

I finally saw the "guitar fighter" line. :doh:

"Desperado"?

George

Well,

let's move this along.

"Desperado" is the second of the 3 movies about "El Mariachi".

The movie these quotes are from is "Once Upon a Time in Mexico",

the third of the 3 movies, after "El Mariachi" and "Desperado."

It's an interesting action movie with a lot of stars in the cast.

If you like movies with shooting and stuff, you'll enjoy this one.

(There's a bit of cursing and considerable violence, so children need not watch it.)

Edited by WordWolf

• 2 weeks later...

I'll give it a go, then.

"Holy s---, a talking beaver!"

"A chocolate river! Mmm! Mmm! Chocolate! Hahahaha!"

"That's actually the sewer line."

"What are you doing?"

[cleaning a doorknob] "Willy told me he wanted his knob polished."

"Dumbass."

George

Edited by GeorgeStGeorge

Personally, I thought Crispin Glover as the "friendly" but secretly evil Willy Wonka was somehow more believable

than the one played by Depp. If nothing else, his wardrobe really fit a villain more than a "good guy."

(Then again, I was quite disappointed in that remake as a whole.)

"Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week."

"Change your stars and live a better life than I have."

"It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they can be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to. I next compete in the city of Paris, I will find it empty and in the winter if you are not there. Hope guides me, it is what gets me through the day and especially the night. The hope that after you're gone from my sight, it will not be the last time that I look upon you."

Edited by WordWolf

"Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week."

"Change your stars and live a better life than I have."

"It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they can be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to. I next compete in the city of Paris, I will find it empty and in the winter if you are not there. Hope guides me, it is what gets me through the day and especially the night. The hope that after you're gone from my sight, it will not be the last time that I look upon you."

"You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me? Come back when you're worthy."

"What a pair we make, hmm? Both trying to hide who we are. Both unable to do so. Your men love you. If I knew nothing else about you, that would be enough. But you also tilt when you should withdraw."

"Father, I am afraid, I won't know the way back home."

"Don't be foolish, William, you just follow your feet."