GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

"Now, whatever you think you know about this man is irrelevant. He is considered by many authorities to be the most dangerous man alive. My colleagues believe that I'm wasting my time with you, but I believe you wish to do the right thing. We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start. All that we're asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known terrorist to justice."

"Stop TRYING to hit me and HIT me!"

George we need more clues. Just a weenie one.

If you need them from George, you're in trouble. It's my turn and he doesn't

recognize the movie yet. Give me a few hours, I'll have another 2-3 quotes up.

Apparently, nobody's checking in who's a real fanatic about this movie.

Last time it was posted, someone jumped on it in one quote.

(No, that's not a clue, just me musing aloud.)

"Now, whatever you think you know about this man is irrelevant. He is considered by many authorities to be the most dangerous man alive. My colleagues believe that I'm wasting my time with you, but I believe you wish to do the right thing. We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start. All that we're asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known terrorist to justice."

"There's a difference between KNOWING the path, and WALKING the path."

"So, what do you need, besides a miracle?"

"Guns. Lots of guns."

"No one has ever done anything like this."

"That's why it's going to work."

""Why isn't this serum working?"

"Perhaps we're asking the wrong questions."

I think its The Matrix.

BINGO.

This was Smith's first conversation with Neo.

He wanted to use Neo to get Morpheus.

Morpheus, in that first martial arts fight with Neo.

"There's a difference between KNOWING the path, and WALKING the path."

Morpheus, on why he couldn't just hand Neo all the answers.

"So, what do you need, besides a miracle?"

"Guns. Lots of guns."

Neo and Tank, on preparing to rescue Morpheus.

"No one has ever done anything like this."

"That's why it's going to work."

Trinity and Neo, on rescuing Morpheus from a high-security facility.

""Why isn't this serum working?"

"Perhaps we're asking the wrong questions."

2 agents discussing why they weren't getting answers from Morpheus.

So it's HwtB's turn.

It sounded so familiar. I just couldn't figure who the most dangerous man alive was until your second clue. Morpheus

You see, what we're actually trying to do here is, we're trying to get a feel for how people spend their day at work... so, if you would, would you walk us through a typical day, for you?

Yeah.

Great.

Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door - that way the boss can't see me, heh heh - and, uh, after that I just sorta space out for about an hour.

Edited by Human without the bean

Ok! Here's some more. :dance:

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit.

And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire..

"I'm not kidding you; I'm not. Someone is going to publish your book. Someone is going to read your book, and realize what you've done. Because YOUR BOOK is amazing. YOUR BOOK is a work of genius. YOUR BOOK is going to change the world."

"These damn things are as hot as a stiff c--k!"

"You are the butter to my bread, you are the breath to my life."

"I have to murder and dismember a crustacean."

George

• 2 weeks later...

"Bon appetit!"

"I'm not kidding you; I'm not. Someone is going to publish your book. Someone is going to read your book, and realize what you've done. Because YOUR BOOK is amazing. YOUR BOOK is a work of genius. YOUR BOOK is going to change the world."

"These damn things are as hot as a stiff c--k!"

"You are the butter to my bread, you are the breath to my life."

"I have to murder and dismember a crustacean."

George

Certainment!

You're up.

George

You want to rob banks? I'm not saying I want to rob banks, I'm just illustrating that if we did, it'd be easier than what we've been doing.

No more liquor stores? What have we been talking about? Yeah, no more liquor stores.

I heard of this one guy, walks into a bank with a portable phone. He gives the phone to the teller, a guy on the other end of the line says, we've got this guy's little girl, if you don't give him all your money, we're gonna kill her.

Did it work?

Fricking-A right, it worked. That's what I'm saying. Knucklehead walks into a bank with a telephone! Not a pistol, not a shotgun, but a fricking phone. Cleans the place out, doesn't even lift a fricking finger.

Did they hurt the little girl?

I don't know, there probably never was a little girl in the first place. The point of the story isn't the little girl, the point of the story is, they robbed a bank with a telephone.

You want to rob banks? I'm not saying I want to rob banks, I'm just illustrating that if we did, it'd be easier than what we've been doing.

No more liquor stores? What have we been talking about? Yeah, no more liquor stores.

What have we been talking about? Yeah, no more-liquor-stores. Besides, it ain't the giggle it usta be.

Too many foreigners own liquor stores. Vietnamese, Koreans, they can't fuc!in' speak English.

You tell 'em: "Empty out the register," and they don't know what it fuc!in' means. They make it too

personal. We keep on, one of those gook motherfuc!ers' gonna make us kill 'em.

I'm not gonna kill anybody.

I don't wanna kill anybody either. But they'll probably put us in a situation where it's us or them. And if it's not the gooks, it's these old Jews who've owned the store for fifteen fuc!in' generations. Ya got Grandpa Irving sittin' behind the counter with a fuc!in' Magnum. Try walkin' into one of those stores with nothin' but a telephone, see how far it gets you. Fu!k it, forget it, we're out of it.

Well, what else is there, day jobs?

Not in this life.

Well what then?

Garcon! Coffee!

This place.

Here? It's a coffee shop.

What's wrong with that? People never rob restaurants, why not? Bars, liquor stores, gas stations you

get your head blown off stickin' up one of them. Restaurants, on the other hand you catch with their pants down. They're not expecting to get robbed, or not as expecting.