GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

I suspect the first quote, now that I recognize the second quote, was when Boss Grissom

went back to his own office and spotted Jack alive, just before Napier reveals his new

appearance as the Joker. (Jack Napier, jackanape, get it? No, I didn't get it either....)

"Are you staring at my butt?"

"No, no, I... I was, but I'm not... I'm staring again."

"Let me out there, sir, I have no problem exposing myself."

"Do you ever think before you speak?"

"No, I just whip it out there. Seems to work best."

"Too bad about all the dead movie stars."

"Yes. What will we do without their razor-sharp political advice."

George

"Did you see anything while I was dancing?"

"Just once, but I don't think you expected him to lift you so high."

"There was a guy in the bathroom who's really hot."

"Okay, well..."

"No, no, no, radioactive hot. Although, yes, he did have a certain rugged quality that some found appealing."

"Are you staring at my butt?"

"No, no, I... I was, but I'm not... I'm staring again."

"Let me out there, sir, I have no problem exposing myself."

"Do you ever think before you speak?"

"No, I just whip it out there. Seems to work best."

"Too bad about all the dead movie stars."

"Yes. What will we do without their razor-sharp political advice."

George

Cripe! I knew it wasn't pictionary, but I guess its a sign of getting older, what was I thinking?? :sleep1::doh: I will fix it!!! :thinking:

This one is fair game if anyone wants to solve it, and since it's in the wrong thread, you don't have to post a new one if you solve it!!!

Edited by now I see

We were supposed to draw a picture. Anything we wanted. I drew a man. He got hurt in the neck by another man with a screwdriver.

You saw that on tv? 

Everyone got upset. They had a meeting. Mom started crying. I don't draw like that anymore. 

How do you draw now? 

I draw... people smiling, dogs running, rainbows. They don't have meetings about rainbows. 

No. I guess they don't.

What am I thinking now?

I don't know what you're thinking now. 

I was thinking... you're nice, but you can't help me.

-

Grandma says hi. . .She says she's sorry for taking the bumblebee pendant. She just likes it a lot.

Edited by now I see

Do you realize what you've done? You've taken a woman who loves you, one of the great women in the world and thrown her away. I lost her too, but I will get over it because I am shallow and self-centered. But you, you wont, because you are "complex". You will feel terrible anguish for the rest of your life. This is turning out to be a pretty good day.

Husband "It's a big house, we'll divide it up! You stay in your half, I'll stay in mine!"

Wife: "That is such a dumb idea. Sometimes it amazes me you ever passed the bar."

Husband: "I'm sure it does, you've never passed a bar in you life."

Wife: "You are so much less attractive when I'm sober."

Husband: "Thank goodness it's not that often."

Wife: "All right, that's it! I've had it with you, and the house, and Max, and the orchestra and everything! How long will it take to put this house together?"

Contractor: "Two weeks."

Wife: "We'll stick it out 'til the house is done."

"He is my son. I am his father. I must go find him. Go ahead, shoot me if you want, but I will go find him."

"The Third World is not a world apart... and the witness you will hear today speaks on its behalf. Let us hear the voice of that world. Let us learn from that voice... and let us ignore it no more. Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Solomon Vandy."

"In America, it's bling bling. But out here it's bling bang."

"You lost both your parents."

"That's a polite way of putting it, ja. Mum was raped and shot and uh... Dad was decapitated and hung from a hook in the barn. I was nine... boo-hoo right?"

George

"Almira Gulch. Just because you own half the county doesn't mean that you have the power to run the rest of us. For twenty-three years I've been dying to tell you what I thought of you! And now... well, being a Christian woman, I can't say it!"