GreaseSpot Cafe

Ces Board Meeting

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh!! I am just waiting with bated breath! I just hafta know! :rolleyes:

Don' know man, seems like Peyton Place around here sometimes. Seems to me that the CES folks are way less evil than let's say the Aztecs and their human sacrifices and such. I mean geez, ever read about Montezuma and his holy priests who sacrificed humans? Now, THAT was a serious cult!

Sorry for the sarcasm, but, that's just the way I read this whole CES "multiple thread forum".

I am awaiting like everyone else. It takes precious time to word it in a way that it isn't all that bad. Please be patient! Let's all change pews unless we don't hear it properly from the outcome of their interpretion.

I guarantee it will be worded in a way that makes it sound like it was all Mark's idea.

... and the media is gathered, anxiously awaiting the big announcement.. but a hush falls upon the crowd, as JL himself makes an appearance..

"Ladies and Gentleman, our theme for the year:

The promised land of the Prevailing Word, the Year of the Prevailing Prophecy.."

I am awaiting like everyone else. It takes precious time to word it in a way that it isn't all that bad. Please be patient! Let's all change pews unless we don't hear it properly from the outcome of their interpretion.

This sounds about right.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear a public release stating that: "The CES/STI Board has come together on several issues that, for a period of time, needed more research and focus. In the weeks to follow, you will be hearing of these developments and spiritual insights in your teaching tapes. And further, we are in agreement that Mark Graesar is better suited to head up our Research Department and step away from all his duties as STI's president, at this time. Thank you for your continued support and prayers."

:wink2:

So what are the betting odds?

I'd say 5 to 1 that mg stays in office

3 to 1 on a one year sabbatical

even odds that within a month jal makes a gracious offer to step in on a temporary basis

personal prophecy still in, but kg is advised to cut back on late night spicey foods

somewhere in an open letter, an appeal for financial support now more than ever, to fight satan of course

1000/1 odds that GS is mentioned as a good source for followers of stiffy to broaden their understanding, and express their concerns openly

feel free to delete this paw or mods, if you feel it is too irreverant for this thread ... :)

Still nothing? There must be some masterful spin doctoring going on.

Maybe they're working out a new diet for kg since, as Rhino has wagered, she is going to have to cut back on the spicy foods.

Maybe they're actually doing the right thing and apologizing to all their members first. Maybe they've taken a step further into the whited sepulcher and nobody knows how to spin it. Where are the CES folks who have been posting here? Surely one of them has heard something by now. :unsure:

I have gotten confirmation from numerous sources that the following did happen.

Mark Graser was removed as President.

Mark is suing a number of people for defamation of character.

Boy, these religious types have no problme 'defaming' the character of attorneys. But sure as sh.., have no problem calling one when THEIR 'character' is assassinated.

:confused::asdf::confused::asdf:

:jump:

Mark is suing a number of people for defamation of character.

Well.. that's one way to deal with your critics..

Sounds like the breakup of the Beatles.. the "sue me, sue you" blues..

"Well, JL, let's make it a lunch date. My lawyers will call your lawyers.."

One of the saddest things about this, and there are a number of sad things, is that the donations of their supporters are going to end up paying all of the legal fees... deja vu all over again... only I don't imagine the CES/STFI well is as deep as TWI's... this will probably result in the end of it all for CES/STFI...

Great thinking Board (and JAL)... take it all down with you as you go... THAT'S REAL HEART... freaking jerks, fargging iceholes, despicable.

They (the Board, present and past and JAL) should be ashamed of themselves...

I do feel sad for all of our "guests" that have had to learn about this travesty over here... but I'm glad you have learned about it before investing too much more of your life with these folks... I feel sad that they've let you down again, and have been letting you down for some time...

:eusa_clap: Ditto, what Tom said. :cryhug_1_:

I remember how devastated I was when I discovered that TWI wasn't what they pretended to be.... when I discovered those leaders who pretended to love and represent God were really living to satisfy their own bellies.... when I discovered that it wasn't ME who was the total f*c* up, but them and how I'd allowed them so much access to my life and heart only to have it ripped to shreds. They let me down and it felt like I broke every bone in my body on the way.

I'm sorry for anyone to have to go through that, truly sorry. I hope you'll fight for yourselves, for your own healing and stability. I highly recommend, "The Subtle Power of Spiritual Abuse". It was the most healing balm to my life when I first found out TWI wasn't genuine.

Edited by Belle

He's going to quickly find out that the legal system is not easily swayed by dreams, prophecies, and religious power. His attempts to harass and manipulate people are going to be overcome by the ones who actually do that for a living. I don't think we'll ever truly see the changes that will bring to his ego, but we can only hope.