GreaseSpot Cafe

Last words of the cyclops

Bolshevik

hello

While at the gulag, it had been told to me that VPWs last words were "Forgive me Father, I believe I've made a great mistake." It was speculated that he was referring to putting LCM in charge.

It had always bugged me that his tombstone or whatever it is reads "I wish I was the man I knew to be"

As far I know Paul said he "fought the good fight" and Jesus made a cry of triumph.

Has anyone else heard what his last words were or have comments about them?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never heard anything reputed to be his very last words.

However, someone reported that, as his days turned to his final hours,

that he claimed (or genuinely asserted) that he was thinking over and over,

puzzled and trying to figure out where he missed the mark...

as in what action he'd taken or skipped taking, such that he was unable

to use his magickal believing power to achieve a miracle of healing,

thus preventing his own death.

If that's true, he either bought into his own myth- and genuinely thought he could

do that AND didn't think any of the big sins he committed were wrong,

or

he was lying to the end.

Me, I think it was the former.

Since he'd been to Gartmore by then, it's possible cg refilled his head with that stuff

before he came home.

If I was to direct a dramatic recreation of Victoronius' deathbed scene,

his eyes would have fallen upon Is.3:14 -

"It is you who ruined my vineyard;

the plunder from the poor is in your houses.

What do you mean by crushing my people

and grinding the faces of the poor?"

-before his last breath escaped him.

A moment enhanced by the shrill, swelling strings of the Way Orch., with the accompaniment of a disco beat.

Edited by TheInvisibleDan

Take 3!

Pan in closer on shimmering glass eye, with the reflection of flames playing upon its surface, the camera drawing ever closer

and closer until the "flames" on the glass eye engulf the screen shot, morphing and blurring into an orange derbil spurt blob from "AOS".

cut!!

Roll credits!

Roll track of Ted Farrell doing Disco Elvis ...

Toss it in the can and

call "USA" or "Lifetime"

I think this thread goes a little too far into speculation and alot of BS. I would think a mans dying breath should be personal and not have to fall under a microsope some 20+ years later. This is something that should be left alone

I understand your point but,

I bring this up because I believe current TWI leadership is using it as part convincing young people to stay with The Way. There is a huge push at the gulag to focus on attracting young people. It's even alluded to in their new "family class". Many of the current leadership came when they were young. There is an obvius infighting about who knew VPW longer or better. They are pushing to go back to VPWs teachings and only VPWs teachings and are trying to convince us gullible young people there were glory days and we just need to go back to how VPW did it.

I understand your point but,

I bring this up because I believe current TWI leadership is using it as part convincing young people to stay with The Way. There is a huge push at the gulag to focus on attracting young people. It's even alluded to in their new "family class". Many of the current leadership came when they were young. There is an obvius infighting about who knew VPW longer or better. They are pushing to go back to VPWs teachings and only VPWs teachings and are trying to convince us gullible young people there were glory days and we just need to go back to how VPW did it.

I heard it was always good for Vic when he "did it".