GreaseSpot Cafe

For Music Lovers

polar bear

Yes she is friends with him and has personal videos she has taken aside

from the ones on youtube that she would like to bring here.

Well I think she is referring to other than the ones she has taken on that particular post,

but she does have his stuff because she has sent me copies before.

Kathy -- there is a *button* for UPLOADING VIDEOS on you tube.

Haven't explored it myself, since I have no videos to do that with.

From what I have seen -- one needs to register, and then go from there.

It's probably as easy as PhotoBucket is. :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning. Just eating my breakfast and reading the threads. I would have to contact Bill or his manager/brother belong putting my videos of him on YouTube. I thought if I could just put them on GS then only the GS patrons could see them and I wouldn't feel like I need permission, though I am sure that they would heartily agree to my doing it on YouTube.We are going to AR in a couple weeks to see the lovely godchild, so we may give Bill/Bud a call.Vince Gill Go Rest High on That Mountain

I have that soundtrack at work and play it and James Taylor, Loggins and Messina, EmmyLou Harris or Alison Krauss when I have a troubled heart. I play Mark Knopfler when I need a man :biglaugh: which use to be Eric Clapton. When I want to dance in my chair I play Stevie Ray Vaughn, Johnny Winter or BB King. And just for feel good music I play Steely Dan. For memories of home I play Alan Jackson, Doug Stone, Johnny Cash or Clint Black. And to rock and roll I play Santana, Jimmy Hendrix, Lynyrd Skynyrd or 38 Special. But for smiles and feelings of comfort I play pieces I have of Rick's.

(more but that is off the top of my head)

I'll play yours now, I was away in the middle of posting this.

"Children Should Be Seen, Heard, AND Believed!" So this is for us and them!This video is at least different and I didn't find any better selection :(

Edited by RainbowsGirl

I think that we all have mixed emotions too about war for very sound and just reasons....I know that I do too. It is so much more than just military wars that we start that bring this up for me. For me it is mankind's...in general...inhumanity to mankind...in all forms! that is always what this Coven song has meant to me! and Kathy I am truly sorry I upset You or anyone else. I can ask to have it removed??? :(

Dear Likeaneagle,That particular one did not allow embedding so i got you this one; I know that the video is not what you picked I just picked this one on sound quaility; and in case you meant that you did not know how to embed it....just scroll down to below attachments here and you find... Post Options: then turn HTML on Raw Linebreak Mode!!! Hope it is okay?

Dear Likeaneagle,

That particular one did not allow embedding so i got you this one; I know that the video is not what you picked I just picked this one on sound quaility; and in case you meant that you did not know how to embed it....just scroll down to below attachments here and you find... Post Options: then turn HTML on Raw Linebreak Mode!!! Hope it is okay?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyxK20-7cUU"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyxK20-7cUU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyxK20-7cUU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Where is that? I don't find it at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt34u2SlO6I

try this one...

Bonnie Raitt

I cannot play it aymore..the moments are to real and the music....

Dedicated to Jeff

I listened to this song a 1000 x when I was on probation...I thought all the time about my fiance' who twi put us asunder..

It is interesting to note he has been sending me holiday he cards an wants me to return to the sacred halls..we have talked on the phone.But we have the walls between us, he is still in TWI

Edited by likeaneagle

RG - I meant to ask about how to find the "Post Options" I don't know where to look.

Right below where you can attach an upload in the reply It is post Options and turn it to HTML on: Raw Linebreak Mode

Okay???

RG,

Dear you didn't upset me. I have mixed emotions about all that stuff and it really had nothing to do with your video. It's just what I'm going through right now. You are so precious to be concerned though.

I Love You ((((((((((Kathy))))))))))))..and I edited it... there is enough wars hapening all overthe place...it is better now but I don't know what this movie is either; being ill-informed can occassionally be a plus.....never-the-less I am crawling back to the roof to stay out of trouble..LOL Happy Easter!