Little pitchers have big ears

Don't stop to count the years

Sweet songs never last too long on broken radios

Sam Stone--------------by John Prine

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BY the way...Steve Goodman and John Prine (whom I love dearly), were best friends...they started out together in Chicago and were discovered by Kris Kristopherson...

Steve's songs were sung by such folks as Willie Nelson, David Allen Coe, Judy Collins, Arlo Guthrie (City of New Orleans), and so many many more...he was one of the greatest folk singer/songwriters of this century...

I highly suggest watching his CD "Live at Austin City Limits"...I laugh and cry every time I watch it...he left behind a wife and three daughters...if there's a God in heaven...He's holding Steve in the palm of His hands...

Thanks again Dooj...thank you very much. :)

BY the way...Steve Goodman and John Prine (whom I love dearly), were best friends...they started out together in Chicago and were discovered by Kris Kristopherson...

Steve's songs were sung by such folks as Willie Nelson, David Allen Coe, Judy Collins, Arlo Guthrie (City of New Orleans), and so many many more...he was one of the greatest folk singer/songwriters of this century...

I highly suggest watching his CD "Live at Austin City Limits"...I laugh and cry every time I watch it...he left behind a wife and three daughters...if there's a God in heaven...He's holding Steve in the palm of His hands...

Thanks again Dooj...thank you very much. :)

Anything for a friend, Groucho. I'm sentimental like that.

Speaking of sentimental.....I used to cry whenever I heard this one. My oldest and I would go through every version of a "butterfly kiss' that ever was - every night! GOSH! Now I"m crying like a baby.....and so's my daughter....

Edited by doojable

Steve Goodman....Is a Great choice GrouchoMarxJr. I enjoy him a lot...He is one in a million!!! Doojie can show you how to embed the Y Tube if you want to know and directions are in this thread on page 5. And then there is Arlo Guthrie

Steve Goodman....Is a Great choice GrouchoMarxJr. I enjoy him a lot...He is one in a million!!! Doojie can show you how to embed the Y Tube if you want to know and directions are in this thread on page 5.

And then there is Arlo Guthrie

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1FUtasUxjI"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1FUtasUxjI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1FUtasUxjI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Thanks RainbowGirl...I liked his dad too... :)

Great music, I love John Prine of course, both of us being Kentuckians!!

And Tangerine Dream....wow... I was not even going to listen but I am glad that I did.

Gonna check out the dvd selection at Super Walmart today.

Thanks, Dooj.

Dear acts,

Here is an idea for you :thinking:; Why not PM Bluzeman and ask him if you can send him a copy of the video you wanted to show here and have him do the hard stuff and put it on in your name???? I hope that will work!!!! :wave: :)

dooj, good videos!!

RG, I may do that at some point, but I am busy this week. Maybe this week.

Rick is a cool dude at least when I talked to him on the phone once!!!!!!!!

Gotta check on my homemade low carb pizza that is in the oven.

Hubby likes low carb food when he is trying to watch what he eats, otherwise he loves every kind of food!!!!!!!