GreaseSpot Cafe

For Music Lovers

polar bear

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shirley Jones??

Naw.. This is a recent recording of a very talented lady who is younger than us all. She is far and and away above any "American Idol" talent. And since no one seems to know her... the first name is Kristen.

sudo

Sudo - nice video - but don't you think THREE posts of the same song by the SAME POSTER is a bit much.

It's not like you can claim ignorance here.

Hey! Suda says you're going to an Aretha Franklin concert .....got any favorites you're looking forward to hearing?

Dear RG and Dmiller-Thanks so much for the Sam Bush tunes. I didn't know about him. I will definately look for some more by him.

Sudo-thanks for that show tune. There are many new broadway artists coming out, love to hear of them.

Folks if you ever listen to a song posted here and the name of the artist is not given just double click on the video and it will take you to the youtube site where you can see info. on the performer.

Angel-that was a great tune by the Rankin Family, thanks. (the song sounds fine on my end it may be that you will need to load a good audio player, you can do this for free at cnetdownloads.com. Real Player is good, the Itunes player is good too.)

Edited by polar bear

Dear RG and Dmiller-Thanks so much for the Sam Bush tunes. I didn't know about him. I will definately look for some more by him.

Sudo-thanks for that show tune. There are many new broadway artists coming out, love to hear of them.

Folks if you ever listen to a song posted here and the name of the artist is not given just double click on the video and it will take you to the youtube site where you can see info. on the performer.

Angel-that was a great tune by the Rankin Family, thanks. (the song sounds fine on my end it may be that you will need to load a good audio player, you can do this for free at cnetdownloads.com. Real Player is good, the Itunes player is good too.)

Hey HuggyBear-I will look into that :thinking: I think it is cookie rankin..If anyone knows the name of the cd that song is on, I would appreciate the name so I can buy it.

Sudo- thanks again :dance: you rock..please check your lroom mail

RG- I have a surprize coming for you..stayed tuned..

Edited by likeaneagle

Angel-That song "The Heartache is on" I beleve is from a cd entitled "The Rankin Family Collection". You may have trouble finding it there so if you pm me with your address I may be able to look up one for you here and send it to you.

P B

Have you heard-Tell My Mom, Orange Blossom Special, and North Country by the Rankins'. These are also unbelievably great tunes.

Hey HuggyBear-I will look into that :thinking: I think it is cookie rankin..If anyone knows the name of the cd that song is on, I would appreciate the name so I can buy it.

Sudo- thanks again :dance: you rock..please check your lroom mail

RG- I have a surprize coming for you..stayed tuned..

Dear Likeaneagle,

I am anxiously staying tuned!

Love You((((((((((likeaneagle))))))))))),RG

dmiller introduced me to Sam Bush; for which I am very grateful!

How are You "Bear"? Did you ever find video of your gig?

Love You "Bear", RG

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_0FsKiS8rg"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_0FsKiS8rg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_0FsKiS8rg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

THis song takes my emotions to new heights....Sarah Brightman and Andrew Boricelli

Hey if this is My surprize huh? huh? huh?; All I can say is it is a Great one aaaaaaaaahhhh she sure has "cords"! Thanks, ((((((((((((((likeaneagle))))))))))))))))))